Reviews for Balance Point
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Continue!
cailiean44 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
wow! the story line and description is amazing! the flashbacks are a little distracting but other than that it is great. please update!
bookworm rider chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
OMG! yassen and alex working together, OMG OMG, i can't wait for the next chap!
rmiller92 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Haha. The first thing that came to mind while reading this was the comrade thing. It reminded me of Animal Farm and how it was a satire basically portraying Russia. Was this intentional or what?

The comrade Putin bit made me laugh. Firstly because of the comrade part, then because Putin reminded me of a swear word...

and i feel so proud of myself for understanding the killing Archduke Ferdinand comment. Paying attention in socials actually pays off other than getting good makrs. Who knew. XD
Aimael chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
This is very, very interesting. The background story you've created by now promises lots of action and interesting conversations, so I'm really looking forward to see what'll happen next. How in the world is Blunt going to get Alex to cooperate with MI6, even if I don't count Yassen? I'm putting this on alert, so please update soon!

Aimael
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
If anybody else said that "If you want to read good fanfic, you have to write it yourself" thing, they would be acting conceited, but in your case, it's just true. xD This is amazing, one of the best AR fanfics I've seen. Everybody is in character, the plot is original and intriguing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. (I want Yassen and Alex to go on a "mission" together. xP)

I also think you portray Alex's attitude towards Yassen perfectly. It's unrealistic when they just suddenly seem to be best friends, just because Yassen and John were friends. People seem to forget that Yassen killed Alex's uncle.

Anyways, you did a great job with this, and I can't wait for more. :D
ikot-ikot chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
omg I LOVED THE LAST PART! :)

is it just me or are you updating pretty fast? anyway, keep it up, cause i'm not complaining!

and I can't believe alan blunt is feeling a little sympathy for... mrs. jones or alex or whoever, i bet he's totally faking it just for mrs. jones. is it obvious i hate blunt?
tzoomi chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
yes! update soon
gupard chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
always a genious story!
hurrybee chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
um, wow. things are getting really exciting now! thanks! post soon! :P
Rider Girl9 chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Cool chapter.

I reackon the next'll be way better though. Yassen and Alex working together huh? Sounding pretty good if ya ask me! One problem: YOU ARE NOT UPDATE FAST ENOUGH!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
*rubs side of face*

not bad...its oki, wavers in places but u seem confidant...i guess? so. carry on
tzoomi chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
trop bien la rencontre avec yassen! thank you very much. update soon!
Emmy-loo chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
You are an excellent writer! The first section of this chapter was supremely well-written, as was the scene with Yassen. I'm glad your Alex is staying in character - he was perfect in the end. Keep up the amazing work!
sahara chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
yes! update soon, please!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »