Reviews for Laughed Until We Cried
Harry and Ginny forever
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
oh wow!
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Aw, how sweet. I like pregnant!Ginny.

Although, I never understood why everyone had to be their for births. . . It's not like more people are gonna make it any easier.

My family is happy as long as I call them the next day to let them know what happened.

DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Nice chapter-I like the little slice-of-life with Grandpa Weasley.

It's Godric's Hollow, not Godric's Hallow.

DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very well-written. There was one part that was somewhat confusing:

Harry smiled at himself remembering the time he had finally gotten up the courage. . .

It's not clear whether this is Harry in the present day, remembering, or Harry standing there with the new gift from Ginny, on the stairs, remembering.

T.Beedle chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
love it
GiGiFanFic chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
After reading your How It Used To Be last night, I can agree that you have improved a great deal in your phrasing and sentence structuring. A couple of lines were absolutely scary in as much as I couldn,t understand what you were saying. e.g.: The one spot where you had Harry and Ginny discussing the fact that Lily was upset because she had no Grandparents per se to attend her Grandparents day. The sentence was long, and a bit disjointed. You have come a long way, as we all have to get better in time. [Check the paragraph out and you will know what I mean] Good luck in further endeavors, J.
The Blue Classic chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
aww, so sweet! love it. D
NLaddict chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
so cute
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
aww,, update soon! ]
NLaddict chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
cute chapter
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
oh my goodness, i was so excited when i saw this alert in my inbox. keep up the great work! i love your writing ]
Feff chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I was so glad to see you had posted a new story. As always, it is well done.

Best of wishes,