Reviews for Small Hopes & Burning Fires
Regin chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Louisa taylor chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Very good :-)
dixie.do.little chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I hope you continue this story! :)
cathy29jes chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
hello,

it is a beautiful story,I does not understand too the escape of Edward ,but if it returns it will be livid that Jasper is will Bella ,Edward is a perfect cretin who thinks that Bella will remain to cry over him whereas it is stronger thn he believes it,Edward remains alone and nobody feels sorry for it ,I am in a hurry to read the continuation,

cathy
oh Schnitzel chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
This is a great story so far!, Please continue soon!
mama4dukes chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I like this story-a lot! Can't wait for more!
NinjaDriver chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
ahh funny chapter! :) nicely done! cant wait for more!
HellsTheTwerd chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Class story so far!
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
i like it so far
StopTheMadness chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
OMG OMG OMG -Takes a deep breath- I've had too much Red Bull. haha NOW I loooooove this story and would die is it goes on hiatus or you stop writing it No Pressure haha nahh I'm messin with you, although I do love this story. And this chapter :D I really hope you continue with this soon.

Peace

StopTheMadness
angelyca chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
ooooookaaay that was very weird. do you know that i am only 12? i didn't know that vamps. could get horny.
mrs. cullen chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
that was so sweet.
GEMSeer chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
For a short story, you managed to capture all of the big themes surrounding the characters. This is really good. I see you have written 16 stories, so maybe that is how you skillfully managed to move Jasper and Bella to a point where they may be ready to make declarations. I absolutely love the conversation between Jasper and Alice. The reactions from Emmett and Rosalie were funny without going over the top. The Jasper in your story is subtley sexy and doesn't come off as a sexual predator the way he does in some other stories.

I enjoyed reading this story very much. It was tasteful.
I need a life bad chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
JUST FOUND THIS ITS WONDERFUL I HOPE YOU CONT IT!
RedHann chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Normally, I don't read anything doesn't have the normal couples but I'm glad I chose this one. This story is awesome!

I love it!