Reviews for A Squib Worth
JasmineDragon22 chapter 4 . 2/7
Wow. I really liked this fic. Very fast paced but the concept was brilliant. Nice work.
mamacasper06 chapter 4 . 2/6
Needs an epilogue
Abstract01 chapter 4 . 1/31
A worthy tale.
Thank you.
Very good. Got a lot of story into 4 chapters ! Thank you.
SimplyAdventures chapter 1 . 1/9
Really enjoyed it.
SMB chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
You skipped way too far. 13 years and nothing from Voldebitch? That's completely unrealistic. He would have taken over first year when he got the stone or second year after he killed Ginny or third year when the rat found him or fourth year when Harry's name came out of the goblet or fifth year when...
Also, Hermione would have her magic bound and memory erased. Standard procedure. She would study on her own, otherwise. As soon as she was 17, she would legally be an adult and could do magic. You skipped all of that.
You also didn't give Hermione revenge on the asshole. Either of them. I hate it when authors ignore evil and never do anything about it. What a waste of time.
Mando-Vet chapter 4 . 8/15/2023
Not a bad story. I was kinda hoping they would all die but whatever.
Nulled Void chapter 4 . 8/8/2023
good
HoneyBear84 chapter 4 . 6/23/2023
Love it
DoraLupinTonks chapter 4 . 6/21/2023
awesome!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/8/2023
Awesome job. I love it. Well done.
Please read me chapter 4 . 5/27/2023
Or better yet Harry Potter leading the team of Of what would eventually become, power knights. The best part. Of Power Rangers karmin riders and giyver. Halo star trek and stargate Atlantis. All the technology and ideas combined it together to create some sort of, Power ranger. Like team. And then you create ruins Magic anything else that could argument upgrade including magical metals and magical way to create new metals alloys materials et cetera et cetera et cetera. What if they have a little bit of something only in real life nocwadraya From stargate and they can't find more so what they do is create the duplicating charm curse sting in a sample and have it spit out. More it drill. It takes a whole bunch of magic from an area or from a zero point energy Device and uses that as a source too instead of making a temporary construct it literally takes the energy and converts that into the sample as a example Think of all the awesome s*** you could do including Mega man ZX advent and ZX For devices... Think of all the possibilities and you don't just have to explain everything like. 40 million chapters you could do a timeline thing. And when finally when Harry Potter gets funding and creates a corporate. Is to correct maintain and overwatch for the Knight's Is North South east West districts et cetera etc. Then you could have another time skip type of thing but bigger and last longer than you could have like the mass effect. Insert crossover part there and then have Harry Potter fight against the citadel. But now they have technology from like 10 different franchises intermingled into one and Power Rangers. Type Scenario and you can make it as bad a** as you want and then have. It skip a little bit more so Harry Potter finally comes out retirement because he has. All 3 of the Deathly hollows So he's practically immortal and he's called the reaper knight or something Remember I am just a spit ball and telling you stuff i'm not Put things vibrate them. I'm just spit balling again just make sure it has equal Technologies from all the sources i've listed And maybe it can be really long because of this two hundred pages This would make it that way you could take your bloody f****** other fan fiction writers Which they just spit out like in a week or something and it's like half Baked.
Please read me chapter 3 . 5/27/2023
Harry potter the first judge dredd, a squibs worth.
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 11/7/2022
That was a rather fun storyline.
Never mess with muggles and squibs, you stupid wizards and witches.
Karma bit the wizard world in the ass.
Loved this.
Take care and be safe!
FlowerChild23 chapter 4 . 9/20/2022
This was really good. I loved it.