Reviews for A Squib Worth
Dcreature chapter 4 . 9/29
Entertaining little story. Thank you.
MegurineKaiko chapter 4 . 9/26
This was a really good fanfiction. It's nice to see how Harry might have reacted to Dumbledore and the magical world if he was a Squib. The characters are written perfectly, and I loved Harry's moment of panic when he heard he was invited to the thing in the palace. Keep up the good work!
The story shows the fault to lie with BOTH sides. Since Vernon, Petunia and Dudley have long since turned kind they should be honored.

Harry should rethink his position. Although the wizards were far from perfect, they need a Muggle liaison department, staffed by Muggle-borns, Squibs and Muggles. Dudley might do well.
Amanthya chapter 4 . 9/7
In-your-face, Dumbledore! And Scrimmy!

Though honestly, another chapter between 3 and 4 would've been nice, since it seemed like the end came too soon, I enjoyed it. Harry and Hermione were practical and intelligent and rightly wanted nothing to do with those idiots that call him a squib one moment then turn around and demand he save them the next.
Were the people in the flat Death Eaters? No way should Harry and Hermione go in!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 4 . 8/25
This was a refreshing breath of fresh air. The shear disregard for the effectiveness of non-magical people in the fandom is really depressing at times.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 3 . 8/25
Still loving this story!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 2 . 8/25
This story. This is pure genius!
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 1 . 8/17
10/10 would and will read again
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 7/24
A very diffrent story but a good one. Thanks for posting it.
JazzdeWatt chapter 3 . 7/11
Ooh, borderline-Sirius-bashing, never come across that before :3 I love how the non magicals are fighting back, and developing tech to help deal with the threat of magic.

I recon if non magicals did discover magic (in the present time) it would be a matter of time and something like whats happening here would happen, magical tech - And with the help of guns Wizards and Witches would be fucked over -
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 7/8
nice story. ahhaha trolling rufus, dumbles, and the death munchers.
guest chapter 4 . 6/28
Very well done ! Loved the power he knows not is muggle army !
CornFlake27 chapter 4 . 5/27
Interesting Story.
I liked how Sirius Black was only a Sidenote. I never understand how Harry can forgive the man so easily in all the Dumbledore -Bashing Evil!Dumbledore or/and Time Travel-Storys. That man puts revenge before his Godson 2 times in Canon, not forget that he only exchanges letters and news 2 or 3 times during the whole 4th Year...
That reminds me that I would really like to read a Time Travel Story where Harry not only pisses on Manipulative!Dumbledore's Plans but also gets Sirius killed and so he can get the Black Lordship!
old-crow chapter 3 . 5/18

While I've quite enjoyed the four chapters that were written and posted, I found myself asking where are the other 2-3 chapters? There seems to be so much to tell about that's still on the table.

Just a thought,