Reviews for A Squib Worth
Obsidius chapter 4 . 4/19
awesome story. Thanks!
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 4/6
One of my favorite stories, no matter how many times I read it. :)
Yana5 chapter 1 . 4/2
hi do you still write
BlackRevenant chapter 4 . 3/17
Pretty good closing.

Understated in a good way.

Like the magical world and its people dont/didnt matter.

Like he as a Squib didnt matter.

BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 3/17
Good chapter.

I honestly wonder what the magical world would have been like if they weren't so closed minded. Unwilling to adapt or even ask the question "what if"

Harry Crow has a good example of what can happen with a little creative thinking and a splash of well... any/all of the house traits.

Why use 50 spells for transfigureation, when 1 works just fine?

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 3/17
That is honestly the one thing I hate about the magical world.

Its cool to have and uphold tradition. Culture is important to any given society.

But when tradition and culture stagnate then there is a HUGE problem.

Not saying magicals need to start acting like muggles, but that doesnt mean they need to stay in the dark ages.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 3/17
Interesting.

First ever HP story I've seen with a Squib Harry.

And that alone was enough for me to check it out.

Not disappointed so far.

hoodie hugger chapter 4 . 3/10
I really liked this story. Parts of it could have used more elaboration, like if you wanted to add some scenes of Harry and Hermione dating during school as opposed to time skipping many years, and there are some unfortunate your/you're mistakes. Sirius' story was neat too.
Overall, it was an idea I've not run across before and well executed and fun to read.
mmooch chapter 4 . 2/25
Have to say that I'm a big fan of this story! Granted, I love almost any story where Harry is thrown away by the Wizarding World, only to discover they need him after all, only to find him unwilling to be used. Usually it involves a crossover with something like SG-1 or Ironman, though, so reading a strictly HP'verse version is a fun surprise. Now I have to check to see if you've written anything else I might enjoy.
Brian1972 chapter 4 . 2/23
Nice story the idea that once revealed could not stand against the modern and organize muggle military is not new but good illustrated.

Given the wizards goverment attiude I would expect a harsher reaction of a muggle goverment that can now see the wizards and fight their magic. There was pratically a genozit from wizards against subjects to the crown decleration of war.

Using the magic damping field on all Britain might be genozit but why not use the other developed options. A magic tracking net over all Britain and complete block of magic travel over all britain. A nation with small population that lives extreme far apart striped overnight from their instant travel method. The wizards would be helpless and the muggle military could go from house to house to get the dark ones under controll.
Zamia chapter 4 . 2/7
An interesting and enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Z
Sorasdream chapter 3 . 2/3
Err...the greater good of Albus Dumbledore? Sounds like it...Harry dies and he the dottering old fool takes all the credit. Again, sounds possible.

I can't wait for Harry and rest to show what a muggle can do!

This chapter was great.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 2/3
Sounds like things are working out for Harry, better than in the canon at least. Hermione and Harry make a good couple that is suited for the long term.

This is interesting so far, can't wait to read what's next!
at-nightfall chapter 3 . 1/22
Harry using the term trespass in the UK doesn't make to much sense. Breaking and entering might be a much better term. (Especially for international readers.)
I know trespassing is a serious offense in the US, but it doesn't make much sense in most of rest of the world. The underlying problem is the concept of ownership of land, and what rights it includes.
A house or a flat and a simple plot of land have completely different legal status in a lot of jurisdictions.
at-nightfall chapter 4 . 1/22
What problem does Dumbledore have in the End?
The School is still up.
Voldemort and the Death Eaters are gone.