Reviews for A Squib Worth
Mysts of Time chapter 4 . 9/16
Good premise, but could use a beta
chyaraskiss chapter 4 . 8/18
The one persistent thought I am having is, Does Harry get his father's Cloak back from Dumbles? or any other family items.
ABZB13 chapter 4 . 8/14
wow
Lol. This was weird to read. How did he get to have the commanding position in a war? How does he know how to direct them? Judge Potter indeed.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 7/30
A fine tale. Turning his back on the Wizarding world is Harry's best revenge. Their children will be magical of course and their not attending Hogwarts is for their good. But I bet that they will be able to get the Potter money.

In fact, I foresee the Queen stepping in to protect the Potters and others like them. Poor Albus, Refus, etc! This is one of the few times I don't feel badly for Sirius.

TGM
a.vago chapter 4 . 6/17
I like this story a lot! Thanks for the quality time spent on writing it and for sharing it with Us!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 6/6
Why did they expect differently?
Astiar chapter 4 . 5/28
This was awesome. I like the different veiw of things.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 4 . 4/19
this story is everything. I love it
joerandom chapter 4 . 4/4
Excellent story. Particularly since English is a second language. I can barely write in one language, let alone two. I am very impressed. I particularly liked your portrayal of the fundamental clash between the muggle & magical world-views. And that the story was told exclusively from the muggle point of view. Yes, your portrayal of the military engagement was strained but I think that is understandable. The world of the military is so specialized and different than what normal people experience that it is almost impossible to get right unless you have direct experience with it. And, of course, the arrogance of wizards is so satisfying to bash. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable story.
Nanchih chapter 4 . 4/2
Very well done! Thank you for allowing us to read over yur shoulder.
corrinlone77 chapter 4 . 3/29
Good story.

Cheers
Corrin
Dugleik chapter 4 . 3/23
Oh yeah, I love a good Magical World Bashing story.
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 3/20
Man magical people are dumb
very nice.