Reviews for A Squib Worth
Neale chapter 4 . 11/14
A nice perspective

Thanks
Dismayed chapter 4 . 11/12
It feels like there is a chapter missing between chapters three and four, or at the very least a few scenes missing.
Really good story about a lot of important social problems that aren't often addressed. Thank you for writing this
PatrickMeharg chapter 4 . 10/22
a very enjoyable read. more like this please
Corwyn chapter 4 . 10/12
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Rosey chapter 4 . 9/10
I love your story. It really talks about how everyone is worth something. Good comebacks for some of the conversations.
Shira Lynn chapter 4 . 9/3
I have read this story several times, now, but it always gets to me. As much as I like the stories where the differences between muggle and magic world views are hashed out in loud arguments, those almost always end up with frustration on the side of the 'good' guys. To turn your back on those that refuse to listen and learn, living your own life the way you like, is a much healthier way to go about it. It's a joy to have this concept put into a well-written and entertaining story that doesn't need volatile actions or other embelishments.
Outasync chapter 4 . 7/31
Here from a recommendation by pstibbons. Very glad I came, this is a great story. The magical world has major attitude prodbems, and it's satisfying to see them addressed.

I especially like the way that you close the door at the end. Harry oues them nothing, and has a good Muggle life ahead of him. Nicely done.
loved it
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 7/5
Engaged to be married, living together, but sleep in sperate bedrooms...huh?
roon0 chapter 4 . 7/4
Brilliant story, thank you so much for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 7/4
I do love this version of Harry and Hermione, brilliant stuff.
roon0 chapter 2 . 7/4
Good for Harry and Hermione.:D
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/4
I am loving the start of this story.