Reviews for A Squib Worth
guest chapter 4 . 6/28
Very well done ! Loved the power he knows not is muggle army !
:))
CornFlake27 chapter 4 . 5/27
Interesting Story.
I liked how Sirius Black was only a Sidenote. I never understand how Harry can forgive the man so easily in all the Dumbledore -Bashing Evil!Dumbledore or/and Time Travel-Storys. That man puts revenge before his Godson 2 times in Canon, not forget that he only exchanges letters and news 2 or 3 times during the whole 4th Year...
That reminds me that I would really like to read a Time Travel Story where Harry not only pisses on Manipulative!Dumbledore's Plans but also gets Sirius killed and so he can get the Black Lordship!
old-crow chapter 3 . 5/18
Hi,

While I've quite enjoyed the four chapters that were written and posted, I found myself asking where are the other 2-3 chapters? There seems to be so much to tell about that's still on the table.

Just a thought,

Old-Crow
senawario chapter 1 . 5/11
Absolutely awesome!
tricorvus chapter 4 . 5/6
Great story. You beautifully caught the essence of how the Wizarding world expected a child to bail them, based on some idiot spouting a spurious Prophecy. To take it to a squib, cast off from them, that was a bit of genius.
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 2 . 5/6
Liking it a lot. "Quit" past tense of "quit"; there is no word "quitted".
Rock on
thonez chapter 4 . 5/3
nice story
One of the best Harry is not the destined one, stories.

It is always a failing to underestimate those you do not understand.
Winterlover6 chapter 4 . 4/11
HA HA! AWESOME!
HeyStardust chapter 4 . 2/27
I love it
dragoon109 chapter 4 . 2/24
um what about the blood wards? didnt they work? if they did wouldnt they have kept alot of people out.
MoltenCheese chapter 4 . 2/18
Nice! Good Story! :D
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 4 . 1/31
That was a really sweet story, and you wrote the characters with realistic motivations and personalities. I'm glad I read this.
Stormbow chapter 4 . 1/19
Excellent story! A well-written, different approach to the HP world, and HHr to boot!
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 1/16
This is such a wonderful story! I do have to ask about Hermione having bouts of accidental magic after she left Hogwarts. I have to say that I really really really love how the war was won. I also have to ask about the cost for Harry going to the privet school shouldn't his trust fund vault been enough to cover that or did the Duersly's spend it all before that point? Again this is a wonderful story thanks for the new favorite.