Reviews for A Squib Worth
gokuhikaru82 chapter 4 . 2/13
Thank you for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it.
Cadriona Morningwing chapter 4 . 2/4
I can't believe I haven't read this until now, but excellent story! The characterization is amazing and the magical will never know what hit them, (some all to literally, lol).
Thank you so much for writing this piece!
DarkMando chapter 4 . 1/22
Incredible, thank you
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
This was so interesting!
Neale chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
A nice perspective

Thanks
Dismayed chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
It feels like there is a chapter missing between chapters three and four, or at the very least a few scenes missing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Really good story about a lot of important social problems that aren't often addressed. Thank you for writing this
PatrickMeharg chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
a very enjoyable read. more like this please
Corwyn chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Rosey chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
I love your story. It really talks about how everyone is worth something. Good comebacks for some of the conversations.
Shira Lynn chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
I have read this story several times, now, but it always gets to me. As much as I like the stories where the differences between muggle and magic world views are hashed out in loud arguments, those almost always end up with frustration on the side of the 'good' guys. To turn your back on those that refuse to listen and learn, living your own life the way you like, is a much healthier way to go about it. It's a joy to have this concept put into a well-written and entertaining story that doesn't need volatile actions or other embelishments.
Outasync chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Here from a recommendation by pstibbons. Very glad I came, this is a great story. The magical world has major attitude prodbems, and it's satisfying to see them addressed.

I especially like the way that you close the door at the end. Harry oues them nothing, and has a good Muggle life ahead of him. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
loved it
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Engaged to be married, living together, but sleep in sperate bedrooms...huh?
roon0 chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Brilliant story, thank you so much for sharing.