Reviews for A Squib Worth
Even with the "second language" problems (and trust me, I would have done a much, much worse job!), this was a fantastic story!
EJ Daniels chapter 4 . 6/12
A wonderful story. I, like so many others I think, find it so difficult to believe that the wizarding world knew so little about the muggle one. Thanks for the well written tale!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
wolfstars chapter 4 . 5/27
LOVE THIS
Millie chapter 4 . 5/26
Found this in another author's favorite list which simply proves that's where the best fiction can be found. This was superb. Well though out and logical.
Celiaatje24 chapter 4 . 5/21
I love this story! it's written in an easy to understand way and everything makes sense.
I very much like the idea of muggles defeating the dark lord that easily and I like reading about the ignorance of wizards. somewhere along the way I've also fallen in love with Harry's and Hermione's "I don't give a f*ck" attitude.
lots of love~Celi
Great story! By the way, am I the only who's reminded of Squidward by the title?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 5/11
Nice. Good to see the pair sticking it to the whole arrogant wizarding world.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/3
Squib Harry would probably get on just fine with the canon Twins, as I don't think they harbor the deep bigotry of Molly and Ron ... and probably Ginny and Percy. As Neville was most likely still a slow starter and believed himself to be a Squib, I think he might have gotten on well with Harry. Besides, Neville is just one of those lovely people who seem to accept others at face value and treat them with respect unless/until they prove unworthy of it. Luna is another such person. I think those four would value Harry as the special person he is. Actually, I think Remus might have done the same, as he seems quite comfortable with non magicals. Unfortunately, Sirius's attitudes and actions probably made him feel it might cause problems. Too bad.

The "charming" picture Wizards presented to Harry and the others of the Magical world was disgusting. They're lucky the Queen doesn't declare the treaty between the Crown and the Magicals in abeyance and cancel their self-rule. They are extremely high-handed with Harry's life, considering they threw him away. Actually, it wasn't much different from the way they treated Magical Harry. He just had the support of powerful people this time to prevent them from doing as they truly wished.

Very thought-provoking story. Thanks for sharing.
TheMingle250 chapter 4 . 4/21
Love it, really. I like this story was written and how Dumbledore regretted, I'm also convinced that the position as minister is cursed that only allows air-headed and stuck up people be the minister.
a.vago chapter 3 . 4/4
For the last chapters:
Love this story! It could have a short follow up, really a short AU with the children of Harry and Hermione who try to regain their magical legacy - going by the down-to-earth attitude and brilliance of Hermione...
hope dumbledouce is in hell as we speak. I truly don't get how people think hes a good guy...
Monster King chapter 4 . 3/6
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
ZeroQi chapter 2 . 2/3
It's the Killing Curse. Not the Avada Kedavra. Jesus Christ, why is that so hard for you people to understand?
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 1/12
I liked this story. You wrote so well.
GUEST chapter 2 . 1/11
I'm sorry, but this story is jumping A LOT and it's kind of hard to get what's going on. Overall, it's a wonderful story.