Reviews for Obsession
Adile chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
short and sucky
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I like your little one shot :)

the dark atmosphere around kiryu and misty is just perfect :3
themostdarkestheart chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I dunno why, but this made my day and that even though I am not the huge Misty x Kiryu shipper, but I am rather into Aki x Kiryu...

but yeah, however, this dark love is just amayingly described here. and especially it is good to see some good Misty fanfic, in regard that there are not much of it on the internets yet. well done!
Murraymints999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hmm, quite good, i liked it.

I liked the darkness of it, espically the way their relationship is so different,great to see a break from the lovey-dovey and its suits the chraracters (espically Kiryu, man i love his laugh)

I was slightly aggrieved to see my wonderful Misty coupled with someone other than Carly, but alas it works well.

Two minor things, firstly Misty's Earthbound God is called "Ccarayhua" , this of course is stupidly hard to spell so don't worry about that.

Secondly, i don't think the Dark Signers need to "collect" souls, they are just tributed when the card is played, hence the heart shapoed rock thing. Again nothing major.

A very nice story, and its fantastic to see another Misty fic, i thought i was the only one writing them! Now theres two! Good job.
Calai'di chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
You don't know how much this brightened my day. I thought I was the only one shipping these two already. Everything else I see that has Kiryu with a girl is Kiryu/Carly. XP

I really liked it. I hadn't really thought much about how their relationship might work, but now I think it would be like this.

Thanks for this! I hope to see more from you!