Reviews for Darkness Falls
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I didn't have time to review this when I first read it, forgive me. I'm trying to review more since I finally posted a story and am now just starting to get pissed off at non-reviewers.

I like it because it's different, even the good "mysterious" Jeff Hardy stories gets repetitive after a while. I think Jeff Hardy "attempting to be happy" would be a good idea for a story, or it would be so boring and no one would read it.

Oh and by the way, I don't know when you started writing but I started reading your stories a couple of months ago and I noticed that you as a writer have really grown. Or maybe I'm confusing you with the one who likes Ted... I get confused who wrote who sometimes between you two. But this story was the bomb anyways.
Jeff Hardy is Rad chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
awe!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome first chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It finally let me sign in!

You always make me feel bad for people in your stories. People I usually don't even like.

Hell, you could probably write Batista so I'd feel bad for him.

okay, maybe not.

I don't know why you hate everything you write.

When you write amazing stories like this.
giovanbronckhorst chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow, I really like it- you have a great writing style!

I've just started a new wrestling fic called Now For Change and it'd be awesome if you could take a peek and possibly leave a review- yes that was a shameless plug for my own story.

x
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
SHE DIDNT RAPE HIM?

a;lskdfj;asli
derivereine chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
AH I LOVED IT!

Divas is in the editing stages!