Reviews for And He Said
m-nevermore chapter 13 . 3/15
No charka, no control? Is that why the ops room was destroyed after Raven's nightmare? Oh, and also, can Blood die very painfully? He seems like a very annoying character. Update soon, please!
bbrae dpsam chapter 13 . 1/25
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( beastboy!:'(
Well at least she admiddit that she needed him:'( :-) :'( :-) :'(
BBRAE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
4ever 2gether and 3ver:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
BeastyD chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I NEED MORE! **
OmegaTheLegend chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
duuuude please tell me you haven't given up on this story. i mean i know it's been three years and all but maaannnnn it's so good like idk what i'll do if it's kept like this forever
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
This is brilliant! Please update!
FrivolousFlare chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
Ah! So awesome! Why haven't you updated this in so long? It's such a great story!

Keep Writing!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
this was REALLY good. I mean REALLY good. When the last flashback took place and bb saved Rae I was like 'awww'. I don't mean to sound like such a girly-girl (because I'm not) but sometimes I just gotta let it out! Keep writing!
AnNyanimous chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Robin's paying for the broken window!

Robin: -.-'
AnNyanimous chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Rae sure has alot of questions _ Awesome story xD
AnNyanimous chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
Lol love the fact that you called him a k'lorbag _ and for some reason, my iPod knew that word O.o
AnNyanimous chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Hand me a pair of scissors and some cleaning alcohol and I'll take care of Brother Blood

*has a maniac-like glint in her eyes* xD
Techno Skittles chapter 13 . 5/29/2010
Okay. For the reviewing thing, would you like me to wait until you're finished with the story or have them review each chapter? I don't mind either, it's your decision.
UnleashTheBeast220 chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
Couldn't help but notice this a LOT like the Teen Titans: Family Lost comic? I really enjoyed that, and this was a pleasant twist on it, making it more... child friendly. I love this story, and, I mean no rudeness, I hope the next part is original
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
Excellent work. Glad I said I'd read your most updated fic because you guessed "Shattered" was the song I chose for my BB/Rae fic. This story is so cool! And I like how you took Brother Blood from the comics too. The most recent one was a blood sucker and bit Raven, EW! I do remember that in the comics, Gar and Rae kissed in a Morgue, but that's about all i remember.
AspenReiVelegrow chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
im so sorry for the time it took me to read this, as wonderfula s it is i cant believe i held off ont his... i have failed as ur fan..*sob* ill try do do better however i dont think there is writing more exquisite than this anywhere in the universe