Reviews for Four Lists
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Insanely good
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Your talent is astonishing. Truly, why haven't you written more?

I hope you will write some Mentalist fiction again someday soon. With that hope, I am putting you on my Favourite Author and Follow Author lists.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wow its amazing how somthing so simple can be powerful. I love it
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Creepy but entirely believable.
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So totally wonderful. And true. My husband and I religiously watch The Mentalist, and we've had similar thoughts about Cho. Glad to see we're not the only ones who have thought of it. :-D
boidwriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow...this was excellent.

I love how you captured the essence of all the characters in one basic sentence each...amazing.

"Van Pelt believes in God and his infinite mercy. Lisbon believes in the law. Rigsby believes in basic human decency.

Cho is the one who believes in justice."

You used a very creative method to display three completely different aspects of Jane's personality - loving, attractive husband; doting father; and that psychotic creepy potentially evil side that we get a glimpse of now and again.
information specialist chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great concept. I do think that Janes current view has changed. Though I can definately see this as his pov when he first got the job.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awful content, but awesome style. Loved reading it. _
Fountainous Quill chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Okay, I just read your first Mentalist fic, and now this one. They are both very different. I like how each of the lists was of a different nature. Groceries, people, etc. I also liked the way you have Cho as the important one at CBI. So frequently, Cho is left out, because the fanfics either seem to center on Jisbon, or on Rigspelt. So, as with the other one, I loved this story.
Sectumsempress chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Whoa (shivers down spine). That was wicked. I love all pre-John stories and I LOVED how this started all sweet (well angsty sweet) and then went super dark. You totally described Cho perfectly. He would understand. This is great. Awesome job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow. This was amazing. I loved this story. It started out all light and innocent, but then got darker and darker...what a wonderful little portrayal about what's going on in Jane's head! I absolutely loved this fanfic, and I can't wait to read your other stories.
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow. Your transition over time from sweet Jane to twisted bitter Jane was actually rather creepy. Very nice job.
cymruseren chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i just finised reading your mentalist fanfictions and your an amazing writer. i love how you capture everyones characters and actions, especially Janes. More please!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really like this and I think the interpretations of the characters are spot on. I really like the analysis of what each of the team members believes in, especially Cho and his connection/relationship with Jane. I hadn't really thought of it that way, but now that I sit and think about it, its dead on.

Nice :)
Tom's GG chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
stand up

hands up

applaud

applaud...

Beautifully written! I love these characters, and I really enjoyed this fic!