Reviews for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I have seen the show, a long time ago! I remember her tipping the table over because they all had no table manners! I liked her showing them who was boss.
m2r2a chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I've always loved Seven Brides for Seven Brothers so I'm having so much fun with this story!
Anon chapter 41 . 7/3/2013
Keep on writing!
Anon chapter 33 . 7/2/2013
;)
Anon chapter 31 . 7/2/2013
Liked your story :)
Anon chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Esme seems like a fighter :)
Go girl!
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is one of my All Time Favorite movies... Ever! This is really going to be a fun story to read!
ExBficLover chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Good start. Funny too.
Fanpire95 chapter 31 . 4/15/2012
I really love this story! I've read it like 20 times and it's one of my favorites!
SincerelyBella chapter 29 . 2/22/2011
I've already read this chapter but, it's one of the few that I haven't reviewed on, so I'm a huge reader on this sight, and there's two stories that are my most absolute favorite:

- Hidden Symbols by cyberpen

- The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper by Mk Marie

You may have already read these, or not, but their my favorite, and I figured you may like to read them so...enjoy :)
SincerelyBella chapter 31 . 2/22/2011
I loved it, it's as simple as that. It's one I'll reread over aging in a couple weeks, then again a couple weeks after that. I love it, and I appreciate you very much for keeping it PG-13. I've enjoyed this story so much, and I hope you've enjoyed my reviews.

Bella
SincerelyBella chapter 28 . 2/22/2011
I remember watching this movie with my grams at the age of six, cuddling up on the couch eating all the junk food and soda we could find. I truly love this story, and now that it's almost over, I'm starting to wonder what it would be like if you did it from the Quilete's point of view instead of the Cullen's. Trust me I love the Cullen's, but I'm just curious is all.
SincerelyBella chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
I am excited for Kate and Garret to get engaged. They are my favorite couple, aside from Alice and Jasper. I love their spunk :) I know it will be interesting. I can't wait. Please, I hope you have made it good.
SincerelyBella chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I was going to question the girl's easiness with the 'kidnapping' but then when I thought about it I realized that I would have put up none of a fight either. Great chapter, once again.
SincerelyBella chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Can't wait for the baby, I love the part of the movie when all the girls say it's theirs at the end in an attempt to stay with the brothers :)