Reviews for XForce FanFic Scenes
Think Bot chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
You should put this over in the X-men sub catagory. I know it's X-Force, but this page sucks now. You'd be better off over there
shiro63 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
awesome fanfic thus far, hun, keep up the wonderful writing!
Aag ki Rani chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
i really enjoyed these fanfics. keep writing them )
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I just re-read all the X-force comics last night. I miss New Mutants...so sad its gone. But then I'm glad that Laura and Josh get lots of limelight in the Xforce series..with the occasional Julian cameo. I enjoyed this chapter because it added a great deal of depth to the LoganxLaura relationship. Its pretty cool how he considers her more of a daughter than he does Daken a son. It would be fun to see Laura vs Daken one day...hehe.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Looking forward to see more X-Force scenes. X23/Domino, for example.
XItsOnlyLoveX chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Great stories! You've inspired me to go and read X-Force now. I look forward to reading more of your X-23 works!
Nagacore chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
"Go back? To where? The schools gone. My friends have gone. I have nothing go "go back" to. At least when I'm here, I'm with my family. I'm with you."

I know nothing about X-23 outside her Evolution appears but when Marvel announced the X-Force roster I felt her experimental soldier history (is her cartoon origin partly canon?) was ideal for the team. Until now, I never considered her motive more personal than instinctive. Great stuff, I’ll give X-Force a chance in March.