Reviews for Black Sheep Wanted
Mici Angels chapter 17 . 3/12
Okay. I have probably the highest standards regarding fanfics, and man, this is probably the best fanfic I've read in years. I'm not kidding, this fanfic has been on my mind even when I wasn't reading it (math assignment for an example XD). 10/10, just perfect
IwillYURIforYAOIcartoons chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
The most underrated Black Sheep moment: that one time we all thought Robin was having sex with Starfire
Zeijaku Hato chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
Awww that was brillant!
Zeijaku Hato chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Oh. I loved that chapter LOL
Zeijaku Hato chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Haha angry sex, always the best xD
Zeijaku Hato chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Another great chapter
Zeijaku Hato chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Oooo another great fic :)
snipps0415 chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
hey the original chapter is gone and i just wanted to point it out to see if you can fix it or something imean this is like the 20th time ive read this story.
Love4Words chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
Why did I just decide to read this series? Great story!
Missdellusion chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
Awwww Slade cares! And snap batman is a fantastic detective. And Alfred! That mean it's a God send and I adore him

Well done as always. It was a great ending that parting gift was truly something
Missdellusion chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Alfred is the real hero I think patient enough to handle two stubborn men. Awwwww yass!

So Slade, are you getting the feelings? Becuase I'm getting the feelings. So maybe you're getting the feelings but you will only reluctantly show a teeny tiny fraction of the feelings?

Let's vammooose to the next chapter
Missdellusion chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
I dunno what you're talking about you write action fairly well. Besides I was mainly focusing on the turmoil (or lack there of) that Robin was going through.

Where did Slade get shot? Ima find out
Missdellusion chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Could be that Bruce was to much trouble... So they keep him separate?
Missdellusion chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
See I know they end up together becuase there are various parts of this series in your profile works... But it's always a joy to read the building up of the emotional aspects of a relationship.. How ever unlikely and forbidden it may be

Well done!
Missdellusion chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Ah so your older sister managed to catch a... Fish head?

That's awesome if not a bit disturbing (becuase if the shark)! I laughed so hard becuase if the last line... How would the man react indeed...