Reviews for Black Sheep Wanted
snipps0415 chapter 6 . 7/17
hey the original chapter is gone and i just wanted to point it out to see if you can fix it or something imean this is like the 20th time ive read this story.
Love4Words chapter 17 . 1/6
Why did I just decide to read this series? Great story!
Missdellusion chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
Awwww Slade cares! And snap batman is a fantastic detective. And Alfred! That mean it's a God send and I adore him

Well done as always. It was a great ending that parting gift was truly something
Missdellusion chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Alfred is the real hero I think patient enough to handle two stubborn men. Awwwww yass!

So Slade, are you getting the feelings? Becuase I'm getting the feelings. So maybe you're getting the feelings but you will only reluctantly show a teeny tiny fraction of the feelings?

Let's vammooose to the next chapter
Missdellusion chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
I dunno what you're talking about you write action fairly well. Besides I was mainly focusing on the turmoil (or lack there of) that Robin was going through.

Where did Slade get shot? Ima find out
Missdellusion chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Could be that Bruce was to much trouble... So they keep him separate?
Missdellusion chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
See I know they end up together becuase there are various parts of this series in your profile works... But it's always a joy to read the building up of the emotional aspects of a relationship.. How ever unlikely and forbidden it may be

Well done!
Missdellusion chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Ah so your older sister managed to catch a... Fish head?

That's awesome if not a bit disturbing (becuase if the shark)! I laughed so hard becuase if the last line... How would the man react indeed...
Missdellusion chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Ah progress. Lucky Bruce, well seems like Robin and Slade are getting shit done... Even if there are distractions
Missdellusion chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Oh yes the plot less chapter was quite delicious, but there was a bit of plot. Robin felt hurt that Slade couldn't trust him with the location... Feelings are stirring... And an emotional teen isn't always pretty.
Missdellusion chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Desperate times and all that.
It's no surprise Robin would offer himself in order to help Bruce. He's a teenager so sex is always going to be on his mind.

But hey it finally happened Robin snapped and Slade had to calm him down.. More or less.
Missdellusion chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Up the ante then?

I'm almost sure Slade won't agree but, then again the little bird has gotten under his skin so...
Missdellusion chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Yes quite the powerful beast between the thighs eh Robin? I'm glad they are moving along they gotta save Bruce. Once that's accomplished Gary can get down... I unless they get down before that... It's cool either way
Missdellusion chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Ah kinky I've actually never heard that didn't
Rhyme before...

Poor breakfast indeed, what did that tomato every do?
Missdellusion chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
How is Robin going to get away with this boner?

Hilarity might ensue for all I know. Good thing he's getting better cuz he really needs his health