Reviews for Black Sheep Wanted
Missdellusion chapter 17 . 8/1
Awwww Slade cares! And snap batman is a fantastic detective. And Alfred! That mean it's a God send and I adore him

Well done as always. It was a great ending that parting gift was truly something
Missdellusion chapter 16 . 8/1
Alfred is the real hero I think patient enough to handle two stubborn men. Awwwww yass!

So Slade, are you getting the feelings? Becuase I'm getting the feelings. So maybe you're getting the feelings but you will only reluctantly show a teeny tiny fraction of the feelings?

Let's vammooose to the next chapter
Missdellusion chapter 15 . 8/1
I dunno what you're talking about you write action fairly well. Besides I was mainly focusing on the turmoil (or lack there of) that Robin was going through.

Where did Slade get shot? Ima find out
Missdellusion chapter 14 . 8/1
Could be that Bruce was to much trouble... So they keep him separate?
Missdellusion chapter 13 . 8/1
See I know they end up together becuase there are various parts of this series in your profile works... But it's always a joy to read the building up of the emotional aspects of a relationship.. How ever unlikely and forbidden it may be

Well done!
Missdellusion chapter 12 . 8/1
Ah so your older sister managed to catch a... Fish head?

That's awesome if not a bit disturbing (becuase if the shark)! I laughed so hard becuase if the last line... How would the man react indeed...
Missdellusion chapter 11 . 8/1
Ah progress. Lucky Bruce, well seems like Robin and Slade are getting shit done... Even if there are distractions
Missdellusion chapter 10 . 8/1
Oh yes the plot less chapter was quite delicious, but there was a bit of plot. Robin felt hurt that Slade couldn't trust him with the location... Feelings are stirring... And an emotional teen isn't always pretty.
Missdellusion chapter 9 . 8/1
Desperate times and all that.
It's no surprise Robin would offer himself in order to help Bruce. He's a teenager so sex is always going to be on his mind.

But hey it finally happened Robin snapped and Slade had to calm him down.. More or less.
Missdellusion chapter 8 . 8/1
Up the ante then?

I'm almost sure Slade won't agree but, then again the little bird has gotten under his skin so...
Missdellusion chapter 7 . 8/1
Yes quite the powerful beast between the thighs eh Robin? I'm glad they are moving along they gotta save Bruce. Once that's accomplished Gary can get down... I unless they get down before that... It's cool either way
Missdellusion chapter 6 . 8/1
Ah kinky I've actually never heard that didn't
Rhyme before...

Poor breakfast indeed, what did that tomato every do?
Missdellusion chapter 5 . 8/1
How is Robin going to get away with this boner?

Hilarity might ensue for all I know. Good thing he's getting better cuz he really needs his health
Missdellusion chapter 4 . 7/31
Nope not a nice man but au least he gets things done right? Right.

Oh cyborg... Dude change up the passwords yo
Missdellusion chapter 3 . 7/31
Nursery rhymes very clever. I look forward to your future chapter titles will not do much future but you know what I mean right?

Well done!