Reviews for I Wish
nati chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
please keep writing, this story is great even though the chapters are too short.
JStarr chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Hey, I'm Kelsey's mom, do you know her password? I would like to talk to you.
frankfart101 chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Omg please keep writing.

Though, I am confused... what happened to Edward?
gaby47 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
i love this story! i hope that u update soon! :D
sarahsassafras13 chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
cute

update soon
MyLookOfDenial chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
I didn't like this chapter.

Not just becuase it was short, but because you said that every number related to something and I think that your should have gone 1-10 or something then went on to say all about Gran dieing and concert tickets etc...

I know that may just seem like me being pedantic and fussy but it just seemed weird and annoyed me.

I do like this story, but... I don't know, I'm not seeing much of a plot. I maan, well in fact I am, it's just gonna be like Before I Die.

Because this just seems like a different version of it, maybe it's slightly tweaked and with the characters from Twilight.

But it still seems incredibly similar. I know that's not your fault, just a coincidence.

But you're going to have to do something different and original to make this story your own.

I'm hoping for great things from this fic.

Update soon.
sara chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
update soon!
sara chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
update soon please!
sara chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
update soon!
1234567897654354567892723 chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
everyone loves reviews! including me! lol

i like this chapter especially the end it just sounded really good y'know? probly not :P i don't really understand myself either...

anyway! i wonder who the new nurse person is?

until next time

x
MyLookOfDenial chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
This is so much like 'Before I Die'! It's kinda scary that you came upw ith it on your own. P

But I do still like it even so.

I hope that in your fic it's Edward Bella gives her virginity to and not some random guy from a club as then it won't be so much like 'I Wish'.

And becuase it would be cuter that way but it's your fic so you can do what you like.

Please update soon. D
Hannibal chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
good, update soon!
Hannibal chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
really good, please update!
Hannibal chapter 4 . 6/15/2009