Reviews for Random Crackfics and Spoofs about Breaking Dawn
magnolia-bunny chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Haha, these are cute. Do you know where I can purchase a BD Epic Fail Train ticket? Or maybe a button to pin to my fall jacket? How about a sticker to cover up the "I was Bitten by Breaking Dawn" one I put on my clip board before I read the book? (Should have said "Breaking Dawn Bites")

You could all start a full line of merchandise with that for you slogan.

These are funny and well done, I can't wait to see what you do next.
AutumnDreamer chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
HAHAHA... Okay, so it's a stereotypical portrayal of Tanya, but I loved it. I don't care. And Edward ripping off a valued body part from Jasper and Emmett? Ouchie! Are you going to write anymore for this?
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Jasper getting a five year chip for not killing a human.. LOL, that had me in stitches.
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
thanks!

I've really enjoy the story so far..

I really hope you will continue this story!
aerialla1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was awesome. Incredibly hilarious.
annahtuR chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
HEHEHE

Tanya is so clueless sometimes.

Love it.
annahtuR chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

That was hilarious! And its the first chapter not to make me cry!

Reading chapter 2 NOW!
skyblueclouds chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
i liked this chapter but r u going to say something about the whole dead parents and actors in the next chapter or sometime soon cause this chapter really didnt tye into last chapter and that was left on a cliffhanger so ya i kinda wanna know wat happened plz and thank you! bey bye:)
Quirkyalice chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
WIFEY!

AHAHAHAAHA!

NOT EMMETT'S PENIS! NO!

AHAHA! Tanya would try anything!

I always wondered why she was disinterested in Edward and happy for Bella at the wedding, seems like she finally got it through to her lil ole head!

GARRETT! GARRETT MY HERO!

hehe...

keep up the good work, WIFEY!

Holly
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Hahahahahaha! Love it Ciara! Keep 'em coming!

JuJuRN40/Changed_by_Edward
violett.b chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ciara, that was hilarious ... and we not only know now for sure why Renee didn't turn up after the honeymoon - not even for a phone call, but we got more background story about the Hales - fake as it is.

And another issue with the fail: now we know why Alice didn't let Renee help with the wedding! There was no Renee at the wedding, and Alice wouldn't let some poor Actor play mother of the bride, would she?

Birgit
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I thought it was hysterical... 'course I am on the BD Fail Train with you. I'm the one at the bar so drunk that I can't hold my head up cuz I'm trying to get BD out of my head...

*waves, then passes out* LOL

Really, it was great fun! Do another!
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Haha! Finally here! Loved it Ciara!
Tears of Mercury chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh my gosh, Jasper wanted to jump Renee! LMFAO!

Let's hope Edward isn't overwhelmed by spitefulness and decide to tell Carlisle so he'll take Jasper's five year chip away. :P

And you know the way to measure the success of a parody is if it's offended some overly sensitive person into flaming!

*crawls back to fail train with smug, satisfied grin*
Quirkyalice chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
LOL

HA

YOU ARE BRILLIANT AMAZING OMG WONDERFUL!

CĂ­ara! The failers will love it!

Wifey