Reviews for Beginnings and Ends
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/2
Adorable
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful, insightful and poetic. A truly lovely piece.
DaboGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Beautifully done. Very powerful writing .
anwesha1908 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is so intense. And heartbreaking at the same time :')
kiito chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beautiful story ! Thanks a lot :)
Kourion chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is beautiful, harrowing even. :) Well done!
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I can't really believe this is your first story. Its impressive enough without knowing that. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and still managed to have a good ending all while staying in wonderful.
information specialist chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was really lovely. One thing: I understand that Jane chose Terrsa over red John but Im a bit curious over the circumstances. Was he arrested? Killed by someone else? Fav line(paraphraseing here): it was less than she wishes she could give and more than he ever hoped for. Beautiful.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I had some tears in my eyes. Just a little, but I did. Good fic.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
'It's less than Teresa wishes she could do and more than Patrick could ever ask for.' That quote was perfect. I absolutely adored this. You're a fantastic writer.
QuietlyGone chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Briliant this was such a heartbreaking story- definitely wouldn't believe it's your first attempt!
99GreenBottles chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was really beautiful, it made me cry. :) I hope you write more FanFiction.
Emilamoo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That... was... beautiful! I'm pretty sure this has already been said, but I was literally in tears by the end of the story. My God, you are amazing! You really captured the relationship of Jane/Lisbon (Jisbon!) nicely and made it sweet and romantic without having it be sleazy. Wonderful, brilliant, perfect! Really, really, really surperb job!
ab89us chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was really wonderful!

*Alyssa
yaba chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
wow, this is your first time writing fanfic? You blew me away. The evolution of their relationship is sweet and wonderful and angsty at the same time, you really know your characters and it shows. You must write more, it's a wonderful story :)

Yana