Reviews for Beginnings and Ends
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 3/15
Well done! :)
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/2
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful, insightful and poetic. A truly lovely piece.
DaboGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Beautifully done. Very powerful writing .
anwesha1908 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is so intense. And heartbreaking at the same time :')
kiito chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beautiful story ! Thanks a lot :)
Kourion chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is beautiful, harrowing even. :) Well done!
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I can't really believe this is your first story. Its impressive enough without knowing that. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and still managed to have a good ending all while staying in wonderful.
information specialist chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was really lovely. One thing: I understand that Jane chose Terrsa over red John but Im a bit curious over the circumstances. Was he arrested? Killed by someone else? Fav line(paraphraseing here): it was less than she wishes she could give and more than he ever hoped for. Beautiful.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I had some tears in my eyes. Just a little, but I did. Good fic.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
'It's less than Teresa wishes she could do and more than Patrick could ever ask for.' That quote was perfect. I absolutely adored this. You're a fantastic writer.
QuietlyGone chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Briliant this was such a heartbreaking story- definitely wouldn't believe it's your first attempt!
99GreenBottles chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was really beautiful, it made me cry. :) I hope you write more FanFiction.
Emilamoo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That... was... beautiful! I'm pretty sure this has already been said, but I was literally in tears by the end of the story. My God, you are amazing! You really captured the relationship of Jane/Lisbon (Jisbon!) nicely and made it sweet and romantic without having it be sleazy. Wonderful, brilliant, perfect! Really, really, really surperb job!
ab89us chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was really wonderful!