Reviews for Riding Shotgun in the Sky
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
both boys are sinking here...hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel...good angst...good job
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Nice chapter.

Best part was at the end though, love when Sammy has a moment.

Three suicides? Oh, that can't be good.
Onari chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I will be okay, Sammy.

God, you're breaking my heart here.

I'm sort of starting to need some reassurance that the boys will evenutally talk their problems out. The drinking and the antidepressants?

...

Please?

Lots of love!

L xx
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I've said it before, will say it again, I love this AU!

Funniest thing is, i love it, then sometimes i hate it, only coz the pain that both our Winchesters are in just hurts me. Seeing Dean with such a debilitating injury and Sam, turning into an alcoholic. Man, they're both just hurting and I hurt for them, and you have this so well and perfectly done that it's a truly amazing thing to read.

This chapter just hurt so much. Right to the end where Sam is flexing his own pain, staring at Dean who is in pain in his sleep, and Sam's feeling worthless and responsible and man, he's just aching so deeply.

Dude, I'm in awe if this story and this verse in general. I wonder when Missouri's words to Dean will come true, you know, when she said, "It'll all be okay." Will Dean die in this verse by selling his soul and then come back whole? God, it's killing me but I'll be here all the way to the end.
PADavis chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
'look what happened to Jess' - that image of Sam being worried about Dean being in a different bedroom was so telling. Beautifully done. Totally happy this is an original setting - totally happy with pretty much anything you want to do.

Phoebe
neonchica chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
So I totally thought Dean had left a cigarette smoldering somewhere and burnt down the apartment. I was prepared for the boys to get back and find the building a pile of ash while that nosy little neighbor woman rips them a new one for smoking inside! Guess I should have known it would be a hunt - lol. Looking forward to more. As always, excellent work!

nc
masondixon chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Thank you for the new chapter. Are you sure you weren't in Kripke's head when he created these two characters? You write them so darn well. You really do. I think I would read your story if all Sam and Dean were doing was reading the Dictionary! The way you write, the dictionary would have even more defining meanings than it has right now. Please update soon. I am suffering from withdrawal already. Thank You.
Maz101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
LOVE drunken Dean - your (his) dialogue is hilarious.
Chiiyo86 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh, Sammy's breaking my heart here! There's probably some truth in what he's thinking, though. Sam has always been the baby, the one being taken of. But that's what makes the role reversal so interesting. I love that Sam is worried because they dont sleep in the same room, that he can't help but go check on him.

And of course, the hunt found them! But what is Sam going to do about it? Oh, right, next chapter.

See you!
Scriptive chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I got SO excited to see you have another fic haha.

Great start :)
Zatnikatel chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh that was lovely... so heartwarming to see the boys propping each other up and looking out for each other. And I got all teary at the end.

And hey... do I sense some plot creeping in? Depression! Jumpers! God that balcony is looking a tad hazardous from where I'm sitting... :-O
Maz101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Love this 'verse. Love your start here, with the slightly different vibe. The idea of Sam finding a place for "assisted living" is genius for it's practicality and the prospect of Dean snark, and so...Sam.
nbartold chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
So happy to see you continuing the storyline so quickly! I just love your writing style :)
michallev chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Another multi-chapter story... yay :-D

I just hope that Sam drinking problems won't put Dean in any danger- or maybe it should, because that'll definitely make Sam consider his actions- I mean, he is too worried about Dean so he's drinking to ease up the tension... but he doesn't realize that by doing so he could jeopardize his brother's life...

Can't wait for some more.

michal
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Yikes, Sam is becoming an alcoholic...not good.. At least Dean is taking the medicine and it seems to be helping him some. The thought of the boys in a retirement apartment building is funny. good update
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »