Reviews for Riding Shotgun in the Sky
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Love the to be continued more than you know. Now I'm wondering which show you might be taking on, if you are, after Home and all and thinking hm Texas, first season, after Home and coming up with a Rawhead and a couple of kids ... but heck, it could be anything and I'll be delighted to read it.

Really enjoying the AU and everything in it.

Phoebe
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Yeah, a new fic! I'm really enjoying the alcohol induced side of Sam. I always thought that Sam would have fought the drinking because he didn't want to be his father, and then after Jess, would have started slipping. So I love that you are on the same mindset. And more hurt Dean, something I wasn't always a fan of, but you've converted me!

Yeah!
Earthbound-Satyr chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Interesting choice of setting; I'm from Fort Worth, TX. I actually live in Benbrook, an out-laying suburb of Ft. Worth; i've lived in this area all my life. You definitely got the weather descriptions right. :)

I've followed all the "Drive" stories so far, and it's easily one of my favorite fan fiction settings for the Supernatural fandom.

Keep up the good work. :)
Onari chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Yes! Yes! Yes! You're back!

Excellent start. I love the brothers, their interactions and problems and I so love u for being back so soon!

Can't wait for more!

L xx
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
So glad for the new story. When I first began reading your stories I had abit of a time adjusting to Dean's smoking and his injured leg. Now it just seems normal for him . I am glad that Sam pulled Dean off to the bar. They can't even get one whole day of vacation before the trouble starts. Sam better have his share of the hard stuff because I know when they get back to their apartment something crappy is going to be waiting for them. Looking forward to your next chapter. Thank you.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
a new story, yay! Love Marcella! (old people do drink too!) I just love Sam and Dean in this 'verse!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh, new story! I'm so excited!

So vacation time, huh? Why do I think it will not be that easy?

I'm glad that Dean is a little better, mentally and physically, because he really was in a bad place in your last story. But, oh my, now there's Sam drinking problem.

I really like how you introduced it a while ago, by little touches, not making a big deal of it. And now Dean had noticed, but he doesn't know if there's really a problem or how to talk to Sam about it, and it is so realistic.

Marcella was priceless! "Old people drink too, you know" and "Female or male, we don't judge."

I wonder what's going to happen... Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S: did you find a fic for your dad? I'm just curious.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Woohoo! A multi-chap! I'm soso happy *happy dance*! I just knew there was no way they could have a problem free vacation... There are just too many possible plot bunnies here to even comment on all of them... Mrs Henley...hm... and those actiq sticks and grandkids running around... and Sammy still drinking... and the pool... I'm in, I'm hooked, post soon!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG, I can't tell you how ridiculously pleased I was to get to the end of this and see TBC... joy.

Your universe is so real to me now I can picture them altered images in my head just as easy as I can the 'real' boys.

And totally with you on those armadillos: when they get hit by a car they are like an exploding bag of blood. Shure don't see many live ones where I live!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12