Reviews for Riding Shotgun in the Sky
cozmikfaerie chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
another amazing chapter, I love this world you have created, and I am hoping you keep on with this marvelous AU!
Velvet Green chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
They've finally talked about things! Even if Sam was drop-down drunk. I like that Sam's wondering whether what he got from 'Steven' is a bit of authentic insight.

And Sam's right - Marcella's crazy. Cat tranquilizers? Oh god. lol
Merisha chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Still every single bit of awesome! I love that Dean is picking up on Sam's extensive drinking, but he's still not sure how to handle it, love that they got to spend some time at the pool, and Dean feels more mobile, and a bit like his old self while in the water. And now the case has come back to haunt them and mess with their well deserved break! God I love it! ROFL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Merisha chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Okay, finally getting a chance to do some more reading LOL :) - wonderful chapter as always, love loopy, drunk Dean, and poor Sammy trying to keep him safe, when he knows there's a possible case on the horizon. Love how he takes care of Dean. My fav line was: “’M easy,” Dean agrees. “’S a well-known fact.” ROFL :D - don't we know it!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
PADavis chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
That was superb - the case, the effects, the resolution. The possession was terrifying. Love the story very much. And one more chapter to go? I'll be fine, really, fine in withdrawal. Just like Dean and Sam.

Phoebe
nbartold chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
Love the new chapters, as always. And I simply love how you phrase things..."Burrito the Hun" indeed. I have to be careful not to laugh out loud at work :)
Chiiyo86 chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
Oh, boys! That hurt so bad - everything Supernatural related hurt a lot these days. They both need to compromise, or things'll never get better.

But, on a less angsty note, I liked the moment when Sam says he misses hanging out with girls. It's cute, and it reminds us of how different Sam's life must have been.

Can't wait for the last chapter! See you!
drkstormynite chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
ugh. These poor boys. These poor, damaged boys.

I want to hug them both and make it all better.

I am loving this story. It just makes me love the boys all that much more.

Dean on the floor caring for Sammy.

Sigh.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Kasman chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
I was pointed in the direction of this series by a friend and I'm so glad you did because I'm enjoying it very much. You're doing a wonderful job with this AU. Keep it coming.
Onari chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
I really, really love you right now.

Please, let Sam hand over the flask and I'll be the happiest reader of the world.

Will we have the brothers fighting their addictions together at some point? That'd be deliciously painful, hehehe

Great story ;-)

L xx
InSecret chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
awesome :)
masondixon chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
A most welcomed chapter. Steven is finally gone. But the true demons fighting the boys are still hanging on. And fighting the tobacco and alchol addictions may be harder than fighting any demon they have have fought before. I kind of think that if the ghost haunting the complex had not been there and Sam and Dean had actually been on a real vacation their addictive behaviour might have been even worse than it was here. With nothing actually to do- and nothing to fully focus on- the alchol and the cigarettes might have been even stronger obsessions for them to deal with. Especially since neither one could admit to themselves- never mind to each other- how bad their addictions were.

This has been a wonderful story to read and to look forward to. I am equally looking forward to and dreading chapter 10 knowing it will be the last one. This story has become a sort of addiction for me and I don't know how long I am going to be able to go without another fix. There are no AA meetings of Quit Smoking Hotlines I can use to help me through my withdrawal here. Only another story can help. For now I will look forward to the next chapter and after that I will worry about handling my fix. Thank You.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
This story is so sad
deangirl1 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
As always, an awesome chapter! I love how you've written the boys here - how they are so caught up in each other's pain... I'm sad that this is the penultimate chapter as that means the next is the ultimate... Please tell me that you already have the next installment in this 'verse all mapped out...?
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Oh...! The angst! The hurt, the pain, the "I just wanna reach in and hold them both, dear God please let me hold them both!" Ya gotta love it. *heh* Nicely done, doll. :D
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »