Reviews for Otosan & Musume
This is so beautiful I swear I almost cried
Toph43 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
ahh! so cute!
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I'm now bursting with happiness. This is beautiful.
Feke07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This was a nice, sweet story. It's cool that this shows that there can be a good Rin/Sesshomaru story without her being like "of age" and whatnot. Excellent!
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw! Such a great father/daughter (that's the title!) Sess/Rin story! More like this please! (Even though I usually ship them, I still love the father/daughter stories, so cute!)

(heart)

Ravyn Skye
The Almighty Hoove chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Okay, I WILL SERIOUSLY GO HULK SMASH ON YOU IF YOU EVER INSULT YOUR WRITING AGAIN.

Seriously.

And also, to address your fanfiction,

ADJSLDKSJL:KDGJLGKSHGKLNAQWLKHQWR LQEFHKEJDFSKLFJHLSGKDFJH!
anhimals chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i love the style you chose for this one-shot. i believe that deep down inside sesshoumaru can have all the feelings you wrote in your story - of wanting to comfort and care for rin. but they probably never surface because he has never inflict any type of pain on rin. the irony of him dreaming about her then waking up and lashing out on her - life is full of irony! i also love how you never really defined their relationship. yes, you wrote that she loves him and he loves her but you never define that love. this is the perfect one shot for sess/rin fans all over the board. thank you for sharing with us and hopefully you will continue to write more stories like this one.
Pineapple55 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it. That was great, especially for your first fanfic
Sue Doe Nim chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I don't think I can express how much I love this story but I LOVE this story!

It's such a great, original, well written piece. If only I can use imagery in my stories as well you can. You conveyed emotions in such a short story that are difficult to do in a story with 30-something chapters.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
winded.heart chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG! THIS WAS COMPLETELY AMAZING!

FOR YOUR FIRST FANFICTION, THIS WAS UTTERLY BEAUTFUL! BRAVO! REALLY GOOD JOB, I LOVED THIS!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!