Reviews for Urticaria
Kumiko Coamenel chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I m under the impression that Wolfram is reached Solar Urticaria (specifically)!
Duoloopo chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So I'm reading this here for the first time... and OMG! JACKSON RATHBONE IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE. I think I just fell in love with you... But really. You know what I'm thinking when it comes to this story, so I'll leave it at this for now! :)
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Please update your story ne! X) I'll be waiting for the next chp!
chibi kurama DP chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that was a nice start

i'm definitely gonna watch out for this..

i also have a guess as to why wolfram only comes out at night..

and if you want a vampire story, check out "Love Sucks" by Dark's Mistress, although its on temporary hiatus its still a good read
XEOHE chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I looked up the title too... hahaha: does this mean that one of them will get those rashes? XD Just guessing.. heehee. I was kind of surprised at Wolfram's initial reaction after seeing Yuri though. He may be a brat, but I don't think he's usually so read that he'd immediately snap at someone who's minding their own business unless the situation calls for it, but hey, my KKM knowledge is only limited of course, I just decided to give my opinion.

Still, AUs are really nice to read once in a while, these sorts of stories are definitely a fresh break from our quaint little Demon Country, and you've got me interested! This one's for the Story Alerts.

Happy writing!
pikeebo chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hmm .. does wolfram have some kind of rare skin problem that blisters with the sunlight and heat? poor guy ... it's miserable life ...
Lady Kon Kaidou chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
hey em, love the story, write more!
kkmluver chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This story is good. I looked up urticaria. Something about welts or rashes? I'm excited to read the rest.
prkrmnsn chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Loved it! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
roundfigure chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
good starting...hope u develop this story much better...n tanx 4 nt makg it yet anothr vampire story
XZanayu chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Interesting first chapter. Hurry with the next chapter!