Reviews for Badgequest: If At First You Don't Succeed
UnbiasedBias chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Sry for reviewing twice, but I didn't quite realise that you had a sequel till about... 30 seconds afterwards. Now then. Disregard that previous review and please please PLEASE apply those things I said to this fic? Please?
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Once again, this was perfectly written and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. You have a wonderful knack for introducing new characters into the series and giving them 'life' as any real pokemon episode would. Congrats and I look forward to reading the next in this series.
Tahnee Brown chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I love your series. It's the best version of a Pokemon spin-off ever! I'm totally serious. I'm trying to write my own, but it so sucks compared to yours. ;)
Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Mwee.. Took me long enough. *gets slapped* Gomen-nasai.. But hey, now I can read the next thingy.. Tho I do feel kinda inspired now.. but I wanna read too... grah... Decisions, decisions... Meh. I'll figure out something. In any case, Nice little bridge thingamajig thing. Yeah, so maybe there wasn't a lot going on, but 'twas still fun. Excited about next part now.. ergh.. I think I'm gonna cut it off here then. *blinks* Ack! Pun? Gah. *_*; Umm... Tat's all *_*;
Western Master 3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
TM's and HM's. Can't get better than this. Oh, wait. It can.
Cyberwraith9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Z...
flash chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Kool! i just read this story on pokemon tower web site, ITS SO COOL! When are you going to finish it? Soon i hope, well anywayz keep up the great work and next chapter out ASAP!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Getting tired, but I think I can muck my way through your next storyline. Where was the AAMR in this? Sure, Misty was jealous and helped Ash up, but Ash is supposed to have eyes for MISTY, not Dixie from America! I liked the part where Misty said she was going to convince the president to declare war on us. More AAMR in the next one!