Reviews for Couplet Adventures
xDStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was amazing! Loved it :)
sillystill chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was absolutely amazing.
KristyRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ah! I loved the rhyme! Well done!
teddies456 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
lmao! how'd you get so many word to rhyme? :P

~GloriaLapointeStead
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was interesting. Sounded like "the night before Christmas" more than Dr. Seuss.
12ars chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I LOVED IT! you could have made it longer but that was really good. hope you write more
Written In Ink chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was brilliant, and very clever! I loved Esme's threats.

If you are interested I have just created a new forum of Twilight Challenges, you can find the link through my profile.
ScrewTheStandard chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i looveded it!
mrs.edward cullin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
yeah it was so funny i looved it
Cassie-wa chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lol how cute!
Fictionjunnkie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lol! That so awesome! Dr. Suess, with a twist. very good, but I think that you should hace them all in rows, so it seems more like a Suess story, like:

It was six in the morning at the Cullen house, and each and every occupant was snuggled up with their spouse.

The rooms were quiet, and the fireplace hot, because the girls liked the heat from the fire quite a lot.

The teens had the house all to themselves, not before Esme had threatened, “Behave yourselves.”

But that's just an idea...
Simple.White.Lie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG, that was AWESOME. Dr. Seus done right! Although I find it hard to see Edward doing taxes, but hey what do I know, lol.

Great Story,

S.W.L
Annabella Hunt chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really enjoyed reading that! It was probably as fun to read as it was to write!
tayeazi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It was so adorable! I loved it! My fave line was “So now we have more time for some fun...” Bella wagged her eyebrows as if to suggest that she was not all so pleased that she was currently dressed. Ha! Funny!
RL rl Real chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
haha... u should change ur pen-name to Dr. Seus...