Reviews for BadgeQuest: The Hidden Machine Saga
goatheart chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
So I've finally finished the Hm Saga. This series has distracted me from reality for the entire week now and now I get to the movie and I find its not complete. You are going to update right? My sanity is at stake here...this is a great series, I loved the HM saga
pikagurl23 chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Oh. My. God. There really are no words to describe how amazing this was, especially the second to last chapter. I was hanging off of the edge of my seat the whole time and I swear I was watching a movie or something. I have never read anything that got such a surge of intensity going through me. This is truly epic! But now, I'm really interested in seeing what is up with Dixie and Richie. Gratz!
Katie chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
I liked this! These are some great explanations of the HM's. I don't think that anyone has taken the time to come up with an explanation for how they work before. I really enjoyed this part!
Katie chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
Wa! Spike is dead! Spike can't be dead, I *liked* Spike! He reminded me of a demented Cloud... er, a *more* demented Cloud anyway. ::sniff:: Poor Shades, it's so wrong for him to be without Spike. This isn't to say that this last chapter hasn't been awsome! I loved the battel between Excile, and well... everyone else! I also really liked the way that you jumped between the different battle scenes, and the court room! It really kept the suspence up! I am very much enjoying this story! I can't wait until I read the next chapter tomorrow! I'd read it now but, well... it's late, I'm tired, and sleep is good.
Tahnee Brown chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
by the way, Arbok weigh 143 pounds.
Dragoness chapter 6 . 4/23/2004
Another one bites the dust. *_*; This was fun. *blinks* Gah, what a horrible understatement! *smacks self* *whimpers* Why on earth didn't I just review every chapter? I wouldn't be feeling so inadequate right now.. argh. *sigh* Hmm...Maybe I was just really eager for more? *_*; Can't blame me right? *nodnod* Hope that was you agreeing with me, lol.. Weyll...Things get dramatic again.. Bah, I need to reread the first one I think. I don't really remember all dramatics stuffs that happened there. That's what I get for waiting this long. Tho I guess with my habit of reading fics this long all at once, that might actually be a good thing.. Else I'd be sitting here for many many hours.. reading.. Well, that wouldn't be that bad really. I mean, I can think of far far worse ways to spend my time.. Think think this last how many hours were well spent. And I'm babbling! Whee! And I'm still really behind from where you are right now anyway! Gah. Um, um...The Ash/Dixie thing was starting to worry me in such an obvious Ash/Misty type setting, lol.. um.. I guess that's going to be resolved in the next one. Gah. gotta..keep going.. but.. its 1 am! *-.-*; Well, tomorrow is saturday, but.. Ooh! Gotta tape Pokémon! *sweatdrops* Erm. Lol. Good thing I didn't forget about that. Ehehee...Um...This was really fun? *sweatdrops* Maybe I'll come back one of these days and swamp you inbox with reviews for every chapter.. maybe.. In the meantime, 'twas really enjoyable! Mind if I hug Ash really quick? *does so* Okies! Tat's all! *_*;
Western Master 3 chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
*Nods head*
Western Master 3 chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
If I stopped reading now, I might go insane.
Western Master 3 chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
Well, I'll be having nightmares about Charizard's new look for a while.
Western Master 3 chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Well, that explaines Fly.
Western Master 3 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
So the chosen one is still needed by Lugia. Figures.
Western Master 3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I can see...not...many chapters...ahead.
Raichu chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a review of the whole saga. (I've already emailed you, but I'll leave a note here in case someone reads it someday.)
I loved the story. Great plot, great climax, great characters. The regular characters are also true to the original characters, especially Team Rocket.
Your wording has improved, still overwritten in the early chapters, but the later chapters are really superb. Keep writing!
Dumbledore chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
I just read this series and to sum up my feelings, I have only one word: Breathless. Your story telling skills are superb and the depth of your world is amazing. I like the idea of Ash being able to do cool things on his own, and also be a master pokemon trainer. I try to keep it on the down low, but I favor AAMR. I hope you plan on making it work out that way; as much as I like your OC Dixie, I think Misty would just be... better. ANYhow, I look forward to reading more! You have a fantastic fic on your hands and the masterful skill to take it to even higher plateaus! Keep up the good work!
Shamful girl chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Sorry about the last review I left, you know Mad girl, with the shoving the review where the sun don't shine. I get a litle, okay a lot worked up about these things. After I cooled down I thought hey I might as well finish it and liked the rest a lot, especially Dixie recoginzing Richie, I see possibilities. Any way keep up the wonderful work and get the rest of this out! Capish?