Reviews for Miscommunication
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Awwww! I love it! My heart beats for the happy and expecting couple!

I'm such a sucker for happy endings!
Caraline Fisher chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Sooooo cute
Night Blooming Rose chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Good story! I liked it!

Diro!
sesshrin devoter chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Rin was wise by not pointing out the truth even though she guessed correctly Sessh was the sender of the roses, she grapsed another chance-a very courageous act indeed-by delivering the biscuits to his office. She earned what she was looking for. But I guess even at the party, she probably had already recognised Sessh's voice and noticed the amber iris of his eyes? Sometimes, wise pretending igorance at right time is wisdom.
sesshrin devoter chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I am suprised that it was Rin who took the first move to apologise, she wasn't wrong. Yet it showed she was really a kind person.

Sessh probably could take this opportunity to follow on his apology to reveal himself was the sender of those roses.
sesshrin devoter chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Oh Rin! Slamming the container of cake next to Sessh! Only one woman in this world will do this, none other than herself! Is she really innocence or blind? Naturally, she can't imagine her secret admirer is Sessh after his poor words.

I am thinking of Sessh's reaction when the cake was just slammed to him. Poor guy-but still up to this moment, I think he deserves this, unless he makes an open apology.

(I like the nurse Rin and the Uni lecturer Rin better. The former nursed Sessh back to health, fixing his pillows and sat by him while the latter has started a family with him.)
sesshrin devoter chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
It is quite a firey introduction meeting between Sessh and Rin when Sessh received a good slap on his beautiful face after his rude words-he deserves that. Sending 48 red roses was a bit OOC of him, but I am quite amazed by Rin's response of sending 1 white rose back, she micmicked him.

Rin has her own guts and character!

She has her ways to conquer & tame a horny guy, fascinating.
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Miss Masquerade chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
*Laughing hysterically*

XXD THUMBS UP! LOVE IT!
starscomingalive chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
This was very good. I just don't get people sometiems lol. I liked this story. The ending was very sweet!