Reviews for Sunrise
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
oh, what a nice, peaceful story! i really enjoyed it!
SoBeit95 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So cute! I love this! :)
soserene93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nice!
Storm Princess chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
It will be difficult, if not impossible, to put into words just how much I enjoyed this!

I liked how the first thing Joker thought of when he saw the sunrise was how he was going to ruin the peacefullness later. And how he treated Harley nice for once, they are quite the pair once he stops shoving her out windows (and when she stops trying to seduce him after he's blown a billion dollar deal)

And I especially like how Joker didn't immediately squash his feelings for her, but instead just left them alone to die on their own. Strange as it is, we reaaly don't see that kind of thoughtfullness best often, and while we probably wouldn't want him to be like that all the time, its nice to come visit those rare tender moments.

Great story :)
Padfootandprongs14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
AW! I love it,it has just the right amount of hatred and love. He's just obsessed enough, but his mind still thinks of Harley.
Beware the evil Mau5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
haha i totally could imagine these two like this.

hahah its like it was a scene from the animated series

loved it

oh thanks for your review!

i really did appreciated it

yeah i wanted to go for a different spin because mostly everyone writes about harleen when she's older and they focus on her being a psychiatrist and not a gymnast; something else that she's really good at

:]
Moonphase chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw- I know I shouldn't, but I love this couple. That was so sweet! In a twisted way...
Breaking Emotions chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I like how simple you make your writing, simple and sweet albeit a little twisted.
RedKiwi chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like your wrighting. this is a nice sweet fluffy one shot. i am very new to this fandom but its pretty good so far.
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is a nice little scene. I really like it! :-)
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ha ha he he, wow three's a charm, I'll put you up on the favourites now ;D I really liked this one, it's so nice to see J and H enjoying a peacful moment (even though a moment's all it will be) and I really love how you keep all of these shortish but not too snappy. Your writing style is really lovely. Well done !
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very, very sweet. I love the sweet little moments between the two.
princessebee chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This one has a lot of promise! You do quite well with evoking a sense of atmosphere, though the analogies and metaphors could use a little refining.

When mentioning Joker's schemes, to round the story out more and give it more depth, try and think of something specific. It doesn't have to have huge detail to it, but add a little something just to give it more body and character... for example, you could say something like "all the paint bombs were ready, set to detonate when the calliope played the final three bars of the Merry Go Round Broke Down" - it's enough information to give the reader a sense that there's a real scheme beyond the story (rather than just saying "the Joker had a great scheme!") but is vague enough for the reader's imagination to go wild.
MK08 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love short, tender moments like this between those two. They're so cute. :) This was adorable!
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
sweet and innocent and peaceful

i liked this :]

i like to read a nice kool fic about these clowns :]

and this is one of them