Reviews for The Good, The Bad, and The Digi: A Taiora
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Cool! I wish it had really been like this!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i wish this happen in the real episode, Taiora 4ever!
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aww! So cute... YAY for Taiora and YAY for go-fish! and YAY for Cody playing poker! *giggles* I can totally picture that, his poker expression like it always is.

Great job! I LOVED IT!

Write more in the future!

~BANDGEEK
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
TAIORA! That was a short break. Back to Digimon fics, we go!
LilacKamiya chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Lol that so kawaii! I really like it no wait I really lOVE it!
Variable Anomaly chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Nope nope nope... Oh the reveiw is up. I looked all over and there are only two Night Dragons a wrestling fan and some weirdo with only one story with three chapters. hold on a sec... Nighter of them say their birthday anywhere. WHAT A MINUTE! The weirdo says very familier stuff. *Reads* AHHHH THE WEIRDO IS ME! *Checks date* THATS MY BIRTHDAY! Need a min... *Confused* Hmmmm... as you said and I Quote 'And a very happy birthday goes out to a friend of mine-Night Dragon!' in your summery. Which Night dragon. Now the odds of both of us having the same birthday are very slim. Let alone having an account in the same place with the same names. unless our birthdays are close and you posted it on a different date. and since i didn't say my birtday that I know of I have to say its him. But *Reads profile* Neither does he... *Ponders* Oh well... I might as well say the bad news... *Gulp* I restarted... New story up soon look for THE DEMONS RETURN and to tell you and whoever sees this the kids name (As you already know) is Cough cough cough *Gets bombarded by garbage* OK CHRIS! BY the way how did you get my birthday if it is mine at all. email me at . BYE!
MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Nice new spin on "The Good, The Bad and The Digi!"
DigitalGirl562 chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
LOL. Thats funny. I like it. But Greymon should have fought more.
Flamegaruru chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
good ol 'stupid Tai'

Liked it- yep!

~Flamegaruru~
max acorn chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
hey man nice to have you back and what a way to come back. you havent lost your touch, man. this is the way it should've ended. what are your thoughts on takato and reika? they make a great couple. TAIORA FOREVER!
Blinkboy chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Well I'd be lieing if I said this isn't how it should have been, because it should have. Keep 'em comin man!
Daxter127 chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
DOC! IT'S ME, ROO! DON'T YOU EVEN REMEMBER! YOU CAN WRITE BETTER THAN THIS AND IT MADE WANT TO KNOW HOW'RE A DOINING! DON'T FORGET TO E-MAIL ME BACK! CATCH YOU LATER! AND I'M YOUR PAL TOO!
DominoDS not signed in again chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Hehe this was really cute. Sorry for my many multiple reviews in your

Digidestined meets Digi Tamers. My computer was out of wack and wouldn't send the

reviews at first -_-' then it sent it like 5 times making me look like some freaking

wierdo. So sorry, and I thought that this was cute and sweet. Taiora rulez!
Taiora love writer dont feel like sihgning in chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
hey! wow what a great story. I REALLY LIKED IT! u wirte good sotrys i hope u can write a new one soon.

Taiora V FOrever