Reviews for New Reality
Icyhellfire chapter 1 . 5/31
I completely adore this fic. Your characterization is amazing. Hopefully inspo comes to you soon.
Ene chapter 67 . 4/6
Honestly whenever I’m down in the dumps I read chapter 21 with Kratos falling in the water to cheer me up. This story is really well written and I really like the dynamic between all of the characters and I can’t wait for more! Keep up the good work :)
V-Gurl chapter 67 . 2/5
Man, poor Corrine and Sheena. Poor Brit, it's like she can't do anything right.
Sumikai chapter 67 . 1/16
binge read this in a few days and I’m excited for the day you finally finish this amazing work! I absolutely love Brit’s relationships with all the characters and especially her relationship with Kratos, Zelos, Lloyd, and Freyr! I’ll be patiently waiting for the next update :D (and probably reread the whole thing while I’m at it..)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 67 . 12/3/2017
Gaaaah, I've read through this entire thing more than once and I want more...and Zelos still hasn't said anything though I'm reasonably sure Brittany isn't the only person who's had an epiphany! By the by, this is the fic that got me into both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia, so thank you very much for that! All I ask...is for more than one update per year! Please!
MrSir17 chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Damn i love this fic. I can’t believe how long it’s been a part of my life. I’ve been here since practically the beginning and like 8 years later I can still come back and enjoy it just as much. The drama and tension is always great but what you really really excell at is the casual interactions between Brit and the gang. The amount of times I was literally out of breath laughing reading this fic is crazy.
Brit has come a long long way since the beginning, she is actually quite strong now in such a short amount of time. The fact she can keep up with Lloyd every morning during practice is crazy.
I’m not honestly sure how I’d feel if this story ever came to a real end. If Brit just went back to Earth and never saw the Symphonia gang again I’d probablh cry. The best scenario would probably be she go back to Earth with bi-yearly visits to Symphonia via Eternal Sword. Of course there’s always the worry of being sucked into FF7. But if that happens I’ve always thought it would be funny if Lloyd spammed the Eternal Sword to random universes looking for her.
Of course the funniest thing would be if she hitched up with Kratos on Derris-Karlahn! She could become and angel and eternally pester him until the end of days. That’d be effing hilarious.
I can’t wait for more! This Fic and the story of Brit overall is something I’ve been invested in since just about the 7th grade! (That’s insane) so I just want you to know there are people out there that really really care about you and your fic! I’m rooting for you!
(Had to find a chapter I hadn’t reviewed lol)
MrSir17 chapter 55 . 11/5/2017
Why doesn’t Brit just tell the group once she’s away from Mithos that she recognizes him as the kid that jumped in front of her car? That wouldn’t tip any pre knowledge stuff to them.
Existential Labyrinth chapter 67 . 10/29/2017
I'm really enjoying your fanfic so far! It seems really realistic for a self-insert. I'm also wondering if Earth plays a bigger part later on.
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 67 . 9/14/2017
Update bruv
shadow chapter 67 . 8/20/2017
I liked the chapter!
BlanktheDeamon chapter 67 . 8/15/2017
I need more of this, holy crap. I love this fic so much.
Kingdomonkey chapter 67 . 8/2/2017
gonna be honest. I ship Brit/Lloyd a bit more then Brit/Zelos. I think Brit and Zelos make amazing best friends...
Kingdomonkey chapter 67 . 7/31/2017
welp. I'm going to be real with you right now. my life fucking sucks right now. like so bad its hard to function. but being able to come and read this story has been the greatest fucking treat I could ever get. the team is so in character, Brit is hella relatable, and the story is, at a perfect rate, getting hella crazy. I am so greatful to have this to read to keep my mind as distant from my life right now as I need it. thank you for being so awesome. hope you'll continue to update. *tips hat*
DAve and Bob chapter 67 . 7/25/2017
Been reading for awhile again, I do love the interactions between the cast even if it does favor Lloyd and Zelos more than others, but at the same time juggling 8 characters with relationships with one another as well as the main character is tough. I don't mind focusing on a handful especially since it is harder for characters like Regal and Presea who don't have a large role once their plots are finished.
Kingdomonkey chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
I'm literally pausing reading and putting a comment now on this chapter only because you are the funniest ever and I hope one day Fluffy can appreciate Brits humour!
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »