Reviews for New Reality
Update bruv
shadow chapter 67 . 8/20
I liked the chapter!
BlanktheDeamon chapter 67 . 8/15
I need more of this, holy crap. I love this fic so much.
Kingdomonkey chapter 67 . 8/2
gonna be honest. I ship Brit/Lloyd a bit more then Brit/Zelos. I think Brit and Zelos make amazing best friends...
Kingdomonkey chapter 67 . 7/31
welp. I'm going to be real with you right now. my life fucking sucks right now. like so bad its hard to function. but being able to come and read this story has been the greatest fucking treat I could ever get. the team is so in character, Brit is hella relatable, and the story is, at a perfect rate, getting hella crazy. I am so greatful to have this to read to keep my mind as distant from my life right now as I need it. thank you for being so awesome. hope you'll continue to update. *tips hat*
DAve and Bob chapter 67 . 7/25
Been reading for awhile again, I do love the interactions between the cast even if it does favor Lloyd and Zelos more than others, but at the same time juggling 8 characters with relationships with one another as well as the main character is tough. I don't mind focusing on a handful especially since it is harder for characters like Regal and Presea who don't have a large role once their plots are finished.
Kingdomonkey chapter 24 . 7/24
I'm literally pausing reading and putting a comment now on this chapter only because you are the funniest ever and I hope one day Fluffy can appreciate Brits humour!
MiharuTousaka chapter 64 . 6/25
Is this RIP my Regal/Brit and Kratos/Brit dreams ;-; I cri efritem
MiharuTousaka chapter 46 . 6/24
Zelos/Brit and Lloyd/Brit? O.o But, what about Kratos/Brit and Regal/Brit ;-;
FlameUser64 chapter 67 . 6/10
So I guess the question is, does Presea say cool stuff like that on purpose because she knows it's cool? (I mean, Presea when she gets her personality back is silly enough at times that I totally wouldn't put it past her. And even when soulless she's still sarcastic sometimes.)
ms.kittyholiday chapter 30 . 5/9
so cute zombie Colette just followed and also left everyone behind xD lol
chaosrin chapter 67 . 4/29
Needs more Lloyd interaction, hell she need to interact with others more in a meaningful sense instead of just Zelos. Still its an update, my bad for the late review.
If someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday I'd have said a game... preferably ToS since my first disc is broken...
toolazytologin chapter 67 . 3/19
YOOOOOOO OOOƒOOO BOI
I'm so frickkinh excited! For everything! And you finally updating again already makes 2017 better than 2016
I usually don't review bc I'm a lazy ass but I want to encourage you to feed me more quickly :DD nurture me with your godly writing mother
RandomCitizen chapter 67 . 3/16
Still chugging on! It's not hard to be patient since you actually update your stuff. :3
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »