Reviews for New Reality
Mekutakito chapter 67 . 9/25
please please please update! this is a great story and it's kinda sad to see it falling behind.
Sylvanna Star chapter 67 . 8/27
2018 is almost gone, I really hope you'll get a chapter out this year. Hard to believe you've not updated almost a year and 9 months.
Captain Aifread chapter 67 . 8/26
I'm gonna let you in on something, when I first read your fic (which I managed to binge in three days btw, I had instantly fallen in love with it) I hadn't played this particular tales game and knew nothing of the plot or characters or anything. Like, I didn't even knew Lloyd's coat was red, I knew squat.

I'm telling you this because I want to say that, even without the context, you retell the tale in a very clear, understandable way that always lets you know what is going on and who the characters are. And even after reading this a second time after playing the game, it never gets boring or repetitive. This is a very fun, engaging take on ToS and I love that it was my introduction to this games and fandom!

The way you've handled re-telling ToS is so. Well. Done. The anticipation of when AU!Brit was gonna start changing things up was thrilling, but at the same time reading how she was reacting to events in-game, or the side-plots you added, were so fun to read that when the plot did start deviating it didn't feel to long awaited, it felt right!

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Icyhellfire chapter 1 . 5/31
I completely adore this fic. Your characterization is amazing. Hopefully inspo comes to you soon.
Ene chapter 67 . 4/6
Honestly whenever I’m down in the dumps I read chapter 21 with Kratos falling in the water to cheer me up. This story is really well written and I really like the dynamic between all of the characters and I can’t wait for more! Keep up the good work :)
V-Gurl chapter 67 . 2/5
Man, poor Corrine and Sheena. Poor Brit, it's like she can't do anything right.
Sumikai chapter 67 . 1/16
binge read this in a few days and I’m excited for the day you finally finish this amazing work! I absolutely love Brit’s relationships with all the characters and especially her relationship with Kratos, Zelos, Lloyd, and Freyr! I’ll be patiently waiting for the next update :D (and probably reread the whole thing while I’m at it..)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 67 . 12/3/2017
Gaaaah, I've read through this entire thing more than once and I want more...and Zelos still hasn't said anything though I'm reasonably sure Brittany isn't the only person who's had an epiphany! By the by, this is the fic that got me into both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia, so thank you very much for that! All I ask...is for more than one update per year! Please!
MrSir17 chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Damn i love this fic. I can’t believe how long it’s been a part of my life. I’ve been here since practically the beginning and like 8 years later I can still come back and enjoy it just as much. The drama and tension is always great but what you really really excell at is the casual interactions between Brit and the gang. The amount of times I was literally out of breath laughing reading this fic is crazy.
Brit has come a long long way since the beginning, she is actually quite strong now in such a short amount of time. The fact she can keep up with Lloyd every morning during practice is crazy.
I’m not honestly sure how I’d feel if this story ever came to a real end. If Brit just went back to Earth and never saw the Symphonia gang again I’d probablh cry. The best scenario would probably be she go back to Earth with bi-yearly visits to Symphonia via Eternal Sword. Of course there’s always the worry of being sucked into FF7. But if that happens I’ve always thought it would be funny if Lloyd spammed the Eternal Sword to random universes looking for her.
Of course the funniest thing would be if she hitched up with Kratos on Derris-Karlahn! She could become and angel and eternally pester him until the end of days. That’d be effing hilarious.
I can’t wait for more! This Fic and the story of Brit overall is something I’ve been invested in since just about the 7th grade! (That’s insane) so I just want you to know there are people out there that really really care about you and your fic! I’m rooting for you!
(Had to find a chapter I hadn’t reviewed lol)
MrSir17 chapter 55 . 11/5/2017
Why doesn’t Brit just tell the group once she’s away from Mithos that she recognizes him as the kid that jumped in front of her car? That wouldn’t tip any pre knowledge stuff to them.
Existential Labyrinth chapter 67 . 10/29/2017
I'm really enjoying your fanfic so far! It seems really realistic for a self-insert. I'm also wondering if Earth plays a bigger part later on.
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 67 . 9/14/2017
Update bruv
shadow chapter 67 . 8/20/2017
I liked the chapter!
BlanktheDeamon chapter 67 . 8/15/2017
I need more of this, holy crap. I love this fic so much.
Kingdomonkey chapter 67 . 8/2/2017
gonna be honest. I ship Brit/Lloyd a bit more then Brit/Zelos. I think Brit and Zelos make amazing best friends...
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »