Reviews for New Reality
MiharuTousaka chapter 46 . 6/24/2017
Zelos/Brit and Lloyd/Brit? O.o But, what about Kratos/Brit and Regal/Brit ;-;
FlameUser64 chapter 67 . 6/10/2017
So I guess the question is, does Presea say cool stuff like that on purpose because she knows it's cool? (I mean, Presea when she gets her personality back is silly enough at times that I totally wouldn't put it past her. And even when soulless she's still sarcastic sometimes.)
ms.kittyholiday chapter 30 . 5/9/2017
so cute zombie Colette just followed and also left everyone behind xD lol
chaosrin chapter 67 . 4/29/2017
Needs more Lloyd interaction, hell she need to interact with others more in a meaningful sense instead of just Zelos. Still its an update, my bad for the late review.
Guest chapter 67 . 3/31/2017
If someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday I'd have said a game... preferably ToS since my first disc is broken...
toolazytologin chapter 67 . 3/19/2017
YOOOOOOO OOOƒOOO BOI
I'm so frickkinh excited! For everything! And you finally updating again already makes 2017 better than 2016
I usually don't review bc I'm a lazy ass but I want to encourage you to feed me more quickly :DD nurture me with your godly writing mother
RandomCitizen chapter 67 . 3/16/2017
Still chugging on! It's not hard to be patient since you actually update your stuff. :3
Thunder Explosion chapter 67 . 3/12/2017
So I didn't remember everything that's happened in this story since the last update, so I read all of it again to refresh my memory. It's still as good as I remember.
So Brit's birthday is coming up, plus everything that's happening with Kuchinawa, so very excited to see what the next chapter brings. It's been a long time since I played the game, so I'm actually excited to see what Brit is withholding from Kratos. Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
FireDragonX23 chapter 67 . 3/10/2017
Alll the fluff!
Guest chapter 67 . 3/6/2017
This is an amazing story. I love it. Can't wait for the next.
SaRan1999 chapter 67 . 3/1/2017
YEEEEEEEEEEEE!
IM SO EXITED!
FINALLY, THE GIRLS DAY OUT!
ALSO, WILL ZELOS GET HER SOMETHING SPECIAL?
OOOHHHHH

THANK YOU, I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT UPDATE!(Though it may take a few months. ; ] )
SaRan1999 chapter 66 . 3/1/2017
AaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaa!
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
I was really happy to see the other oc's being brought back, especially LUCIAN. LOVE THAT GUY.

Anyway, thank you
SaRan1999 chapter 64 . 3/1/2017
Chock full of glee
SaRan1999 chapter 60 . 3/1/2017
I LOOOOVVVEEE THIS FIIICCCCC!

THANKS MUCH, OK? u