Reviews for A MARRIAGE FOR THE BIRDS
Fan that Stalks you O.O chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
lol this is just great!
liz chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
? Okay if Moka and kokoa are there, what about the other sisters? You took them from RosarioVampire correct?
naru894 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
funny not quite insane and avery funny good read
Larisa chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
It's absolutely amazing! :D

Thank you!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Now that was a gut buster lol very nice "Let them wait God knows i have."
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Oh crap
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
moka and her sister had two other sisters
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Great. I loved it. the poor Cook.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I laughed all the way trough that chapter. It was hilarious. Why aren't the Millenium invited. It's not fair.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Lovely, simply lovely. Poor Vlad. I felt so sorry for him as I read this. I like Darius.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
The Valentine Sisters YAY. I can so totally imagine MokexLuke and KokoaxJan. OH,NO THE PLOT BUNNIES JUST ATTACKED ME... MUST. WRITE. THAT. CRAP.

Oh, wel, I'm back. This was Niiice. Especially the appearance of Alucard. And the bits with Tsukune. Great chapter.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
LOL. Poor Tsukune. 'Ahuh, car accident. Well, maybe he could preform the ceremony over speaker phone? In a coma? It took me over a month to find a pastor willing to marry two vampires, and then he goes and gets himself in a coma! Why does everything happen to me? What do you mean that's insensitive! You want to know what's insensitive? Taking a hundred thousand pound brib... Er, I mean 'ceremony fee' and then going and getting yourself in a coma! Now that's insensitive!" Integra paused briefly. "Yeah, well same to you!" No. Integra, that's not insensitive, like, at ALL.

XX

tEDY
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA. Kokoa and Moka in the same place at the same time...NO, JUST NO. Oh, have mercy, dear God.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
LOOL. Alucard has his own tipe of headache. I wonder if someone informed House MD about that... Good start BTW.

XX

tEDY
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
*snorts* Be glad Alucard waited for the wedding to be done, Seras. He waited long enough.

Thanks for writing.