Reviews for A MARRIAGE FOR THE BIRDS
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Great. I loved it. the poor Cook.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I laughed all the way trough that chapter. It was hilarious. Why aren't the Millenium invited. It's not fair.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Lovely, simply lovely. Poor Vlad. I felt so sorry for him as I read this. I like Darius.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
The Valentine Sisters YAY. I can so totally imagine MokexLuke and KokoaxJan. OH,NO THE PLOT BUNNIES JUST ATTACKED ME... MUST. WRITE. THAT. CRAP.

Oh, wel, I'm back. This was Niiice. Especially the appearance of Alucard. And the bits with Tsukune. Great chapter.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
LOL. Poor Tsukune. 'Ahuh, car accident. Well, maybe he could preform the ceremony over speaker phone? In a coma? It took me over a month to find a pastor willing to marry two vampires, and then he goes and gets himself in a coma! Why does everything happen to me? What do you mean that's insensitive! You want to know what's insensitive? Taking a hundred thousand pound brib... Er, I mean 'ceremony fee' and then going and getting yourself in a coma! Now that's insensitive!" Integra paused briefly. "Yeah, well same to you!" No. Integra, that's not insensitive, like, at ALL.

XX

tEDY
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA. Kokoa and Moka in the same place at the same time...NO, JUST NO. Oh, have mercy, dear God.

sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
LOOL. Alucard has his own tipe of headache. I wonder if someone informed House MD about that... Good start BTW.

XX

tEDY
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
*snorts* Be glad Alucard waited for the wedding to be done, Seras. He waited long enough.

PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Oh boy... So... Dove for dinner?

PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
YES! Darius is one of my favorite Highlander characters, only beaten out of the number one place by Methos.

PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ow... My sides hurt from laughing and I still have the rest of the story to read...

The Layman chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
And they both...uh, 'lived', happily ever after! Bravo you two, and don't forget to tie a ribbon on the door or something.
The Layman chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Why Alucard, my dear vampire, I do believe you're going soft! Still, it'll probably do you some good, somehow...
The Layman chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Oh Kokoa-chan, have you no shame? Same old fricking same old...
The Layman chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Oh, I can't wait to see how Alucard handles Tsukune next chapter!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »