Reviews for A MARRIAGE FOR THE BIRDS
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Oh boy... So... Dove for dinner?

PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
YES! Darius is one of my favorite Highlander characters, only beaten out of the number one place by Methos.

PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ow... My sides hurt from laughing and I still have the rest of the story to read...

The Layman chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
And they both...uh, 'lived', happily ever after! Bravo you two, and don't forget to tie a ribbon on the door or something.
The Layman chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Why Alucard, my dear vampire, I do believe you're going soft! Still, it'll probably do you some good, somehow...
The Layman chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Oh Kokoa-chan, have you no shame? Same old fricking same old...
The Layman chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Oh, I can't wait to see how Alucard handles Tsukune next chapter!
The Layman chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
AH, there's the crossover! I wonder if they'll bring any of their friends along?
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You know, just this first chapter would make a great story in and of itself.

However, I'm sure the rest is just as funny.
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
What? I don't even wan to know where you go this idea from. Least to say, I was heartily entertained. On the side, what made you make this a Rosario Vampire crossover? Doesn't seem to change much.
Reaper96 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
As usual, your story is very entertaining, and leaves a smile on my face. I can't wait to read the rest...
GrrDraxin chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Well, I got bored and decided to look for more fics with RV in them, and lookie what I came across.

Though it seems that unlike many other readers that reviewed, my knowledge of the RV series outweighs what I know of Hellsing, though I've seen a good portion of the TV series and the OAVs, and even less of Highlander outside of a couple of the movies.

I was hoping for more from the RV cast there, but had Tsukune been based more on his manga version, he wouldn't have been such a wimpy pansy. He'd of been whooping some birdy tail feathers along with Moka as well. But what's done is done.

Overall, you've done pretty good, but just so you know, Moka and Kokoa are 2 of 4 sisters. 3 of whom we've seen. And we're still trying to figure out why they're all named after various coffee or chocolate beverages, I guess "Daddy Starbucks" might have a soft spot for those kinds of things.

Thank you for writing such a good story.
morbid333 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
You had the bat comentate on the fight. Was that supposed to be like the bat in the anime? I have no idea if the two bats are one but If it was, I think you left out the "Chuu!"
Lion in the Land chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I think the way you began this with the flash forward to the midst of the battle was great. In this ending, I would've liked to have seen how the beginning of the dove attack began - I looking forward to that, and felt a little disappointed to flash right after that first scene so quickly.

Also, instead of just jumping to where that first scene left off, I think it would've been okay to either give a summary of all that again or show it all from different angles. But either way, the fight was fun, and I liked seeing Alucard release his restrictions and take care of business.

That was absolutely precious how Alucard was turned on by Seras smeared in blood and bird guts. The pace of the 'ceremony' was fitting and very funny. I like that Father Darius.

And your last line was so perfect: “Let them wait.” Alucard growled as he entered the mansion and began to head towards the basement. “God knows I have.” I think you could've left it right there, and not even bothered with the two years being ridiculous part. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

-LiLa
Lion in the Land chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Ah yes the hearts - I should've known they had something to do with the doves.

hahahahaha - Anderson's accent. Oh, MetroK, I'm sorry, but it's really horrible. YOU even say it sounds Jamaican! And it totally does. You know, I think it's the 'd's at the begining of 'the' and 'that' that does it. If you just changes those, you might be okay. I don't know, I'm not so great with Scottish accents either. But yippee for me getting to point something out! :D

Walter was just great in this. Finding the ring around a popsicle stick in his ice box. “That does it!” That was just so cute.

Lovely reception of the Iscariots.

“She tried to kill me.” Anderson protested.

“Oh, right. And you've never tried to kill me.” Seras replied sarcastically.

I loved that.

Good times, good times...

-LiLa