Reviews for A MARRIAGE FOR THE BIRDS
blacksand1 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Heh, I imagine that Alucard has WAY more kids then just those two, he just can't remember them all XD Anywhoo, this is awesome XDD More pwease! *w*
Azure Zangetsu chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
So Alucard decided to invite the Rosario and Vampire issters? Very interesting. I didn't know he had such...'frustration' to get rid of. Maybe Alucard should visit the Monster Academy on parent's day? Anyway, nice chapter! Integra's nice to use an almost completely-useless marriage fund for herself on Seras and Alucard. I could almost see Seras' eyes. Nice chapter, can't wait for more.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Clorrissa-chan chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This is very funny.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Moka and Kokoa! nya! that does indeed make me happy (although you told me before I wondered if you were still going to use it) I like! I just can't but wonder if they'll both come, and bring people perhaps.. Keep it up! And a Capu-Chu For you!
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
haha! Great chapter! Too many great parts to remember all of them. "And YOU never cause me any problems!" hehe.

"It is... difficult for a vampire to enter an uncorrupted church." XD

Good work, keep it up.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Birdies everywhere! I'll be afraid of love doves for the rest of my "life".. Marriage just to have sex, Sounds like master.. Although he should know Marriage is a different sort of bound, no more flings.
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
it was very funnt i loved it ! i cant wait for more
EvilVampireDucky chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hehe. I likey. Even better that it's not a one-shot! Ooh and guess what? I have another story out and it's not a one-shot! Haha. What happens next. Oh and if your getting way confused about who it is, even though you probably don't remember because i'm some little inaudiable voice in the back of your head, I changed my name. It use to be AnilucarddraculinA.

UPDATE SOON!

Me:)
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Dear God...Alucard must REALLY want to get Seras in bed if he going to such great lengths as to marry her. In other news, fighting has broken out between the Hellsing cast and the devious white doves. Anderson and Walter desperately defend the presents as Archbishop Enrico, his bodyguards, and the original Hellsing duo fight for their lives at the alter! The bride has gone missing in the hedge maze chasing the priest. Chaos ensues. Awesome, update soon.

P.S. Anderson is really Celtic?
twinkers4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I like it. It's funny.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Back to reviewing stuff again.

This chapter was quite amusing, having you start it right in the middle of the chaos. It feels a bit disorienting, but then it drives it into humor on the whole group fighting insane 'rats with wings'.
Iron's Grasp chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Heh. Looks like they ordered a few too many doves. Lots of birdshungry vampiresLots of dead birds. Though it seemed to be a little weak with the plot, I definitely enjoyed the humor.

Cheers,

Iron
Haissan chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh my, Looks asthough you decided to start in the middle of the story and use flash backs Thats a good way to do this
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh. My. God. Killer doves, false priests, vampire weddings, this is going to be the BEST fanfic ever! 8DD
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
The wedding reminds me of those comic book wedding where the superheroes are going to get marry then some bad guys show up and start making trouble. And Im proud of Seras. Waiting to get marry before having sex. Shows that her parents raised her with some values. Though I feel sorry for Alucard. And Alucard not real picky when it come to blood. From cats to doves. And I am really looking forward to Alucards daughter. I wonder how the Great Metropolis Kid would wright "The Daughter of Dracula" angle. I love those stories.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »