Reviews for A MARRIAGE FOR THE BIRDS
bahleeeted chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
hehehe. Is Anderson going to perform the ceremony now? Yikes. Good chapter.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Poor Seras, how insensitive of Alucard to make her cry! Even more so, poor Tsukune! Well, that depends on whether or not he's a vamp yet, but oh well, poor him anyway. His "maybe" father-in-law is Dracula himself! Hm, I wonder who the new preacher will be? Maybe they could get desperate and hire Herr. Major! Or maybe not. Anyway, nice chapter, drunk Integra is funny! Actually, if they can't find a nice suit for the No-Life King, he can always wear his favorite blood-stained armor. D

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Now who would of cause the before the wedding started there was going to be some complication. And know what they say about women, they either make you stronger or weaker, and for Alucard sakes I think it does both. I think with the daughters included in this story I think the situation with Seras and Alucard is funnier. I mean Alucard is in a sense marrying someone who is the almost the same age as her daughters. And setting is this Hellsing story in (Anime or alternate Manga/OVA).
xxyangxx2006 chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
This was good. I really have to catch up on your stories. Haven't been online for a while.
BlackMara chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
wosh... wedding, daughters, birds...

Butbut... Does he not have more relatives?

Or some other freeky monster to invite? D
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Makes me wonder, would their marriage even be consider legal? I mean they are dead alive. And I thought that was sweet of Integra to do for Seras. And what Integra said about not finding a worthy husband is kind of true. I mean, I cant see her marry to anybody or giving up her virginity to anyone except maybe Alucard, but considering her upbringing that would never happen. And I thought we would wait a couple of chapters before we get a glimpse of Alucard's daughter(was wondering what series you would get it from). And I read a little about them, they have another sister. I guess she not goming to the wedding. And You mentioning Japan having a higher monster rate made me laugh. From Godzilla to Super Sentai/Kamen Riders and the everyday anime. Their property bills must be high. Cant wait for the next chapter. Have A Nice Day.
Akirasan215 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
i love it! its very funny and i cant wait for more.
blacksand1 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Heh, I imagine that Alucard has WAY more kids then just those two, he just can't remember them all XD Anywho~o, this is awesome XDD More pwease! *w*
Azure Zangetsu chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
So Alucard decided to invite the Rosario and Vampire issters? Very interesting. I didn't know he had such...'frustration' to get rid of. Maybe Alucard should visit the Monster Academy on parent's day? Anyway, nice chapter! Integra's nice to use an almost completely-useless marriage fund for herself on Seras and Alucard. I could almost see Seras' eyes. Nice chapter, can't wait for more.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Clorrissa-chan chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This is very funny.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Moka and Kokoa! nya! that does indeed make me happy (although you told me before I wondered if you were still going to use it) I like! I just can't but wonder if they'll both come, and bring people perhaps.. Keep it up! And a Capu-Chu For you!
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
haha! Great chapter! Too many great parts to remember all of them. "And YOU never cause me any problems!" hehe.

"It is... difficult for a vampire to enter an uncorrupted church." XD

Good work, keep it up.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Birdies everywhere! I'll be afraid of love doves for the rest of my "life".. Marriage just to have sex, Sounds like master.. Although he should know Marriage is a different sort of bound, no more flings.
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
it was very funnt i loved it ! i cant wait for more
EvilVampireDucky chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hehe. I likey. Even better that it's not a one-shot! Ooh and guess what? I have another story out and it's not a one-shot! Haha. What happens next. Oh and if your getting way confused about who it is, even though you probably don't remember because i'm some little inaudiable voice in the back of your head, I changed my name. It use to be AnilucarddraculinA.

UPDATE SOON!