Reviews for Crash
iEliteRoyale chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm in love with your stories! They are all angsty, yet comforting :)
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/26
This was such a touching story! Loved it!
Rache chapter 1 . 2/27
There are tears in my eyes. Roy's absolute terror when Ed didn't ran did stuff to me, man. Goddamn stupid feelings.
Thanks for sharing this. Sad boys banter fuels me, even more when one of them has a frickin foot at paradise's welcome carp.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Nicely done!
Dotti3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
This is so heart warming! Perfect read for a cold day! Thanks for writing and sharing!
GunsAndMagic chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
That end is so cute! I am really impressed with how you wrote this. I was pretty sure they were both going to survive, but I was still on the edge of my seat. A!
Itisher chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Ik I said this already, twice, but this is reaaaly fucking beautiful.
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
YAS! I was actually afraid that Roy was going to die! Hood thing he didn't...Oh and GREAT AND FANTASTICALLY AMAZING STORY BTW!
Mai chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Such an amazing story! You are a talented writer!
shini-amaryllis chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
I don't see Roy in the parental light a lot and Ed being quite so receptive to him in that aspect, so this fic was a lovely change, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
You write amazingly well this was great
Selena92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Awesome! It was thrilling and the bond Ed and Roy showed, trying to keep each other alive and save each other was great. Thank the stars for alchemy...they'd have been goners without it and Ed's quick acting. Also Jean, if he hadn't been there and called for help, they'd have frozen to death. And of course, Riza's quick action.

Thanks for this piece of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Geez, this is so well written. I love it! The ending was just the sweetet. 3
Pidge chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Ahhhh omg this is sooooooo good! Im dying this is an amazing fic holy shit
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/18/2017