Reviews for Crash
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/27
Beautifully written - I was on edge the entire time!
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 3/11
that was so sweet.
Roy almost gave up! ROY!
So good but :D
Yay. Fuzzy.
I almost cried my eyes out reading this! I give you two thumbs up!
TransformingTurtle chapter 1 . 1/24
I think the only way I could love this story more is if it was still going ;) Amazing.
asinine-heishichou chapter 1 . 1/23
a year or so ago, i discovered this fic and really liked it. i still think about it often, and today i just found it again (which is really cool). this fic is so perfect, the atmosphere is captured amazingly, almost no mistakes, great writing, everything's just wonderful. triple kudos
terig chapter 1 . 1/7
OH MY GOODNESS YOU WROTE THIS STORY TOO!
Okay so I read this story about a month or 2 ago and I never got round to favouriting it because I'd read it offline and didn't have internet to do it at the time.
So I'm just after finishing "Save Me" and I click on your profile to see what else you might have posted because that story was a work of art and that's when I see that you wrote this one too!
You are amazing I love it so much thank you for posting these like seriously!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I'm probably going to be late for work but this was sooo good!
Linvalay chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
awesome story!
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
this is good. i like the friendship between these two
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I really loved this one-shot. I've also read some of your other fics (I absolutely loved "Forgiveness", it's really difficult to find a fanfic where Roy is the one who's hurt and not Ed). Oh! "Save me" was also really great, I love fics centered around Maes and Roy 3
The crazy anonymous fan
Amestri chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Just fabulous, couldn’t stop reading even if it's pretty late and I have exams tomorrow.
G.M. Hook chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Ow my heart this was so fantastic I loved every word of it
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Aww, dang, that was close...
Haha, Havoc. :P
I like how the two bonded even in the midst of that wreck.
neat work. :)
Gummysaur chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This made me cry, it was so gorgeous and beautiful. Thank you for writing this!