Reviews for Crash
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 8/4
this is good. i like the friendship between these two
I really loved this one-shot. I've also read some of your other fics (I absolutely loved "Forgiveness", it's really difficult to find a fanfic where Roy is the one who's hurt and not Ed). Oh! "Save me" was also really great, I love fics centered around Maes and Roy 3
The crazy anonymous fan
Amestri chapter 1 . 5/20
Just fabulous, couldn’t stop reading even if it's pretty late and I have exams tomorrow.
G.M. Hook chapter 1 . 4/27
Ow my heart this was so fantastic I loved every word of it
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/27
Aww, dang, that was close...
Haha, Havoc. :P
I like how the two bonded even in the midst of that wreck.
neat work. :)
Gummysaur chapter 1 . 1/20
This made me cry, it was so gorgeous and beautiful. Thank you for writing this!
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
It was written skillfully. Thanks
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
*lip quivers* Omg... That's... So... sad... Omg... Omg... OMG!

! ! !
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was really good and well writhed. But one thing i been thinking about is it normal for phone boots to be at a ravine on the road? Maybe it is, i dont now but o well it made it be a happy ending at least! :) Thank you for writing this! :D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Very nice! Bloody self sacrificing heroes..
xJokester chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Phew, I don't even know where to start. Your stories are PERFECTION! I'm quite critical about ICness and GOD you always manage to portray the characters just the way they are shown in the original series (well, in my opinion at least). Your fanfictions make me love the show (and the characters) even more.
...Not to mention that I'm a sucker for parental!RoyEd and that I love Roy's and Hughes' friendship - so yeah, these fics are like made for me. xD
I freaking adore the art your write, how you take your time and never rush things - because there are few things in writing that are worse than letting bad things happen to the characters and then just brush them of like "Oh, let's write ten chapters about someone being tortured - in chapter eleven he show no emotional damage and acts like nothing happened" (I guess you know what I mean).
Crash might be one of my favorites out of your stories (hard to decide, though) - its exciting, well written, emotional, dark and sometimes even funny.
Sorry for the rant. :D
rana2001 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
yes good perfect
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow. I can see why this has so many reviews: this story is fucking amazing. The characters are captured beautifully and writing flows well with the perfect combination of suspense, horror, and humor. Honestly, this is such a beautiful piece that it almost brought me to tears. Fantastic job. Just wow.
kiragecko chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Thank you for not killing anyone. Thank you for writing an extremely good story which tugged at my heartstrings (I wonder what that means) and made me all warm inside. But mostly thank you for not killing anyone, I was very scared.
FlowingLife Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Nice.. definitely great. But I have been seeing typos in this, like they aren't speaking proper English. So even though it is like only one or two words, I still think you should consider fixing it.