Reviews for The Author and the G man
fandebones chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
so a good story !
like the others, I'm really admirative of your work...
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was so wonderfully happy and fun. I know that it had a few anxious moments because of Booth not knowing what to do to move things forward with Brennan without scaring her off, but it was so overwhelmingly happy and upbeat, overall. I loved how they kept looking at each other across the room, each other's best support in every situation. I also enjoyed how you wrote Angela; you did a great job with her, too. Your perceptions of how Brennan would feel about doing publicity stuff was spot-on, considering her social awkwardness. (I could completely agree with the idea that her publisher would limit her engagements to those that she was, really, least bad at. :-) )

Good one-shot. :-)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love how Brennan is "rejuvenated" by Booth's presence and how Angela gets Booth to admit his feelings. Great job!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hey this was really beautiful. i think you did an amazing job of capturing the connection, and the wonderful ways they support and read each other. excellent work.

thanks for writing!
Qustom chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I always like stories where we see Brennan dealing with her life as an author in some way, so I was inclined to like this fanfic from the onset. But it was made particularly sweet by the wordless interaction you gave Booth and Brennan — and Angela's perspective on it, too. Great job!
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh Angela's wisdom ;-) I really loved it! brilliant!

Great job!
KG86 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was a pleasure to read...lovely
amyylasee chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
lovedd it!

brilliant writing!

ievandie chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
So... where is it?

The next chapter?

Waiting... :)
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I *so* love this. I liked that both Angela and Booth went to Brennan's book signing. I also enjoyed 'seeing' Brennan and Booth through Angela's eyes.

You're an excellent storyteller, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for sharing.
S chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I loved your description of Angela's take on the situation. Her characterization was spot on!

thanks for sharing :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
that was good loved it
angelaeh1121 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very nice, and well put together. I enjoyed reading it
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was excellent, Jess! I love stories where Ange tells either Brennan or Booth that she is completely in the loop and knows what is going on.

You captured that perfectly here. I can't wait until he finally does tell his secret, but until then, I think they should write something exactly like this into the show. I'll make sure to send my nomination to HH right away. ;)

ievandie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009