Reviews for This Is Home
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/2
Anna chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Sectumsempress chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow. This story was so sweet and well written. Please continue, this is great. *
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this is really good so far , more please! :0)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh Jane...

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
Broedy chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Well, damn, if you're obsessed with writing Mentlaist fic, CQ, I will be one happy reader. This was wonderful... the flashbacks of Jane's wife were brilliant - very realistic and beautifully portrayed - so visualising the scenes was effortless. It takes a talented writer to do that. (Plus, I love how she knows he's helping people even if he can't see it himself.)

But the part I loved the most was also the briefest - that little interaction with his daughter as he reassures her over the spilled milk. I think *I'm* becoming a little obsessed with stories showing Jane as a father. Just because, firstly it's Jane who is awesome, but there's a whole other layer to his character that is so gentle and loving... and knowing that has been destroyed, no matter how jovial he is on the surface now, just slays me.

So, yeah, you keep writing and I for one will keep reading. ;-) Can't wait for the next part.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love how you made Jane get hit by a memory just doing something simple, I always thought that he would continue to have flashbacks. I look forward to reading the rest of the oneshots.