Reviews for Naruto, You're Not Pregnant!
lazyrebel chapter 10 . 7/16
i know it is been years, but i hope you are in well being and someday will comeback. it so unfortunate, your story is very good, and you said it will be about 2 or 3 chapter to end. anyway..thanks for sharing this story...hope you will back soon
vampkitten81 chapter 10 . 7/8
I CANT BELIEVE U ABONDONED THIS STORY! ITS SO GOOD! PLS UPDATE IT CUZ I'M DYIN TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!3
Hi.. I been waiting for sooo loooonnngggg.. When ur going to update this precious fan fiction?
Please update soon .
Just came to call you a dumbass.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 2 . 2/27
oh my god, I think I'm dying in laughter! Hahaha! Hahah! Shit! That's really so damn amusing!
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 1/2
They are Sasuke's kids too, as bad decision Sasuke's might seem to be making, Naruto wanting to keep Sasuke's where he doesn't want to be and take his other son too as though Sasuke doesn't have a claim pisses me off a lot. I really like like hearing the thoughts and dynamics from Sasuke and each member of Team Taka. The whole scientific reasons behind Sasuke's ability to give birth is completely fun and fascinating how you wove that together. Thank you for writing, I hope you are safe and we'll. And may you get inspired to continue your stories again one day.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Soooooooo funny! I am going to give this 5 stars plus one million more on my rating list keep it up.
KitkatCat1005 chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Aaaahhhhbyoubleft it there!? ONG you are killing me, but it's ok.
Mily-y chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
I read that a long time ago without knowing it was you (I just understood that you are the same person who wrote two of my favourite stories haha, so I'm going to read all your Naruto stories and for sure, you're going to be in my favourite author list very soon!) and I realise this story wasn't updated for very long time unfortunately... It's interesting and I'm curious about what's going to happen! I believe in Naruto's force of persuasion! Hopefully, Seishi and Masahi will be raised together and Sasuke is going to be reassured by Naruto about raising two Uchiha brothers together. Anyway, see you soon in another story ;)
Niha161 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
No update?
Im so sad (_)
Plz ! I beg updated!
Seyuki Arkane chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
Incredible story, poor Sasuke and Naruto, to much things to deal with, and I'm sad for myself and all the readers of this story because it's so nice, and we are crying for the next chapter. xD
I guess, me less than the other because I discover this story today, not six years ago, but... I also love it !
So thank you so much for this story, finish or not.
Good luck for your futur if you read this review, see you one day perhaps !
Seyu'
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
We know which Sasuke didn't take good decisions but fot that Naruto is here. He can do a good way for his sons.
rose372938 chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Noo y dose it have to end
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
update?
HeartSNS chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
This story is amazing! Such a fresh look at mpreg! And I can honestly say that I did gasp and say holy moldy bread after reading that he gave birth to twins!
I enjoyed how u put past situations well into the layout of the story, it seemed to roll perfectly with present day situations!
I am saddened that it has been over 5 years for this story to continue, though I think it would be okay to safely start a 2nd book ...so to speak, like a series!
I definitely found my heart strings being tugged on the decision to seperate the babies hit your writing on Sasukes decision and feelings into it really softened my feelings of disgust at the thought of seperating the babies. Again, standing applause to your writing skills!
I do hope you are alive and well and doing what you desire most in life, as I know that people move on with their lives and don't always get back to past interests, such as writing.
All the best, may your muse be with you :)