Reviews for Naruto, You're Not Pregnant!
Niha161 chapter 10 . 10/25
No update?
Im so sad (_)
Plz ! I beg updated!
Seyuki Arkane chapter 10 . 10/23
Incredible story, poor Sasuke and Naruto, to much things to deal with, and I'm sad for myself and all the readers of this story because it's so nice, and we are crying for the next chapter. xD
I guess, me less than the other because I discover this story today, not six years ago, but... I also love it !
So thank you so much for this story, finish or not.
Good luck for your futur if you read this review, see you one day perhaps !
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 10 . 10/12
We know which Sasuke didn't take good decisions but fot that Naruto is here. He can do a good way for his sons.
rose372938 chapter 10 . 9/26
Noo y dose it have to end
HeartSNS chapter 10 . 4/19
This story is amazing! Such a fresh look at mpreg! And I can honestly say that I did gasp and say holy moldy bread after reading that he gave birth to twins!
I enjoyed how u put past situations well into the layout of the story, it seemed to roll perfectly with present day situations!
I am saddened that it has been over 5 years for this story to continue, though I think it would be okay to safely start a 2nd book to speak, like a series!
I definitely found my heart strings being tugged on the decision to seperate the babies hit your writing on Sasukes decision and feelings into it really softened my feelings of disgust at the thought of seperating the babies. Again, standing applause to your writing skills!
I do hope you are alive and well and doing what you desire most in life, as I know that people move on with their lives and don't always get back to past interests, such as writing.
All the best, may your muse be with you :)
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 10 . 4/12
lie! there is no next chapter. what am I supposed to do with being left in the lurch like this? this right here is why I only red completed stories. sigh... but the science was so much fun. i
ankwhat chapter 10 . 3/29
Really great story. Please finish it.
alexiswazhere chapter 10 . 2/7
pleeeeaaassssseee continue!
MangaCzarina chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Will you finish this story? It's seems too good to just leave like this :(
nobody711 chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
You know I'd really like you to finish this, I need closer.
RoniBopShop chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Loved the chapter, do you have the next chapter?
NaruSasuNS chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
Oh yeah. I remember... Masashi and Seishi... Don't let them apart ! Let them be together...
I love reading your story x)
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I hope you're alright... Just 2 or 3 chapters and this is the end, please update... Please...
Since I already reviewed with the chapter 10 two years ago, today I review with the chap one x)
Please... Or let us have the summary of the ending... Need to know what happened... Pretty please ? x)
hopelessfreakz chapter 10 . 4/15/2015