Reviews for Freudian Slip
Torch Stlechos chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Loveing this shit! Of course grimmichi is one of my fav pairings in the first place, but still great work.
WiiPuu chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Not bad, I think u did fine. Not to lil not to much. Just right actually.
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Nice story! )b
I ship them.
YaoiLuva14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
haha well that was certainly surprising when they had soi fon( the one with the rotten stick up her ass 24/7 ) to say yes...oh well i still loved it all the way
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I LOVED IT!
Brammatic chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
i love the story (never thought ichigo would be so shy though)
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The kido-imbued red thread bit was so goddamn hilarious that I laughed dying(yes, I laughed dying. This is my soul typing with a soul laptop. Or something.). This was GREAT!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This was so funny and I loved how Ichigo was in denial until the very end.
HanJuri chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
omg, one of the sweetest and funniest Grimmichi stories ever 33
I love when everyone teasing Ichigo and Grimmjow is so damn hot in this story *_* 3 please just one more chapter T_T
Ryuu no Senshi chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Best Grimmichi fanfic ever!
MyOrenji chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
That was so funny XD I love it! .
animeloverbk201327 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was so cute and funny! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Alright, that was awesomeness, simply amazingfultastic! I have to go stalk your profile for more stories now, and I'm not joking...I'm going to do it later, I can promise you that. Anyways, I love your writing style and I think everybody was in character. It was great to me, I can't even understand how it's possible for anyone to not love this :)
thayet9 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I dont usually read yaoi (not cause I'm a homophobe who scares at the sight of guys holding hands) because I find its usually an excuse to get two hot guys to make out. I think you avoided that by giving the characters some cute little interactions and letting their chemistry build up before you had them attack each other. It was also nice for you to have a nice balance of supportive friends who are diverse in their in characterness (if that makes sense) rather than rainbow flag waving author avatars. I think you did a great job of keeping Ichigo in character although he did seem to wimp out a little towards the end of the make out bit but than again who wouldn't? So yeah.. good job!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013