Reviews for Inventions
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
awesome. completely and totally awesome.
Oshey9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
AWWW!

It was sweet!

I must say you have an excellent style of writing and to be honest, before ths i hadn't read ONE story that was complete ;p

great job!
tomboy fairy princess chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
u cud expand this. A collection Of how my fav fairy won her heart. CUTE!
Natie021 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good story, but i would have liked to see Tinkerbell and Terence.
nicole chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Ew... she should def be wirh terrence he's way better than that dork! I mean why woulda think they'd make a great couple? Other than that the story waz really good! You are a great writer!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The need to write another adorable story of course! The two you've written here are the best of the batch. I doubt any one will be able to top them aside from yourself!
4EyedBlonde chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
this was really adorable! i LOVE these two!
DOTLP chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw...that was so sweet. I've always liked the Bobble/Tinkerbell pairing. It was well-written and very believable. Keep up the good work.
PotatoBox chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was actually really cute! I liked this one very much- Bobble (and everyone else, for that matter) feels much more in character than most of the other fanfics I've read here. He may be in love, but he's still a tinker, and it should show in everything he does. I also loved the involvement of Vidia.
LM3795 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
VERY cute!
bananabuttbaybay chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Epic w00t.
Coolio chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I turned when I heard Fawn chuckle from the other side of the group. “Uh-oh,” she smirked, “Crowd control. Bobble’s feeling territorial.” I blushed as the other girls laughed.

That was so funny!
Gracelove93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMG!

amazing! fantastic! LOVE IT!

Please write more:)
Anabelle624 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is such a great fanfic! I read Being Bobble as well and I love your Tink/Bobble fanfics. I hope you write more!
liteshocker chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is SOO going in my faves! awesome work! :)