Reviews for Partners Forever
Lesly chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love it. I have read the three stories. Gracias por su tiempo.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I definitely would love to read a follow up. How in the world could they hide it from Gibbs? And what would he do if he knew? Hmmm. This was so in character and wonderfully nuanced. Thanks!
ami boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i loved this little series of you. great UST, and good relational choices between the two of them. would love to see you continue it into what their realtionship looks like once they're into life together!
Hallolo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hello!

Nice saga, I like the interaction between Tony, Ziva, and the rest of the team...

Thanks for writing!

Hallolo
CharmingMurderess chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I loved, loved, loved it.

I could actually, totally, imagine this scenario playing out.

...until the breakfast scene.

I'm sorry hon, I loved it, but the 'I love you' kind of ruined it for me.
Aalliya chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
ok... read all three of the partner stories... AMAZING. Keep up with the Tiva fiction as you have captured it so well!
Tivafan1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
More more more
Lumora the White chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This would be a great way to end the show series just before it goes off the air. I am not sure the writers would want DiNozzo and Ziva breaking their "love" code to themselves, that they are truly "unfeeling" in that department seems to make the show work...idk, but I really enjoyed it and would like more!
kerry chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was pretty close to perfect - you write beautifully. Great resolution of URST - one of the best stories on the net.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
:) Very nice.. finally they are reunited again... wish that could happen in the series also... :) dont hesitate to update :)
angelvamp92 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
omg, i love tony and ziva,

well done this was amazing.
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
aw...now I need to take a shower...a cold one I mean...but that was very nice and I bet it will have a sequel :D
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
aww, i love it so much! its really sweet, you should write more :)
GloriaS chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
WELL I LOVE IT AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT I LIKE TO THINK THAT THATS WHATS GOING ON ON THE SHOW (JUST THINK ABOUT IT )
samleigh chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
So Good.

I think another installment would be a fantastic idea.

So Good