Reviews for Assistant Director's Diary: The Lost Pages
GothicaRoyal chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
there are some pictures on deviant art of james marcus and he gets impregnated and births the leaches. their soo cute.

i want people to write about this...makes since to me.
they know who their mommy is [the leaches]

NightmaresAreMyCoffee chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
...When I read this, I drowned in a nose bleed...
vdaymassacre chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I will forever treasure this fic. :D
Erika chapter 1 . 1/6/2011

I abolutely loved this! It was incredibly good and so realistic! I couldn't have written a better Birkin/Wesker story myself! I really would like to see more of this with these two fascinating men! I'm a huge William and Wesker fan! Only recently have I gotten into the whole male on male romance I haven't yet read the yaio hardcore stories yet which I MIGHT be able to read now. I wasn't interested before but I guess I got sucked in! I LOVE your writing and I was wondering if you could do another one like this in yaio style? lol *blushes* Btw, I added this to my favorites! I can't stop reading it!
Doc Dynamo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great fic, I really enjoyed it. I liked how ya kept it secret that they knew about ol' Rob's plans till right toward the end 'cause I'm a bit slow and I didn't quite guess they knew 'bout what he was doing. Clever how they killed him in the end and I loved that line: "nobody calls William a faggot and gets away with it."
Whitefleur chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I like the story :)
the.underdweller chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Really well written and interesting. I like this a lot. Quite the gem of a fic, in my opinion.
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was such an original story idea! I remember playing that game and wondering how the assistant's attempts at starting a rivalry worked and thinking, 'I bet he failed'. Those important files that often contain incriminating data are gold mines for fanfiction writers. Anyways, you made me want to ship Wesker/Birkin now because you wrote them so well in your story. I think you portrayed Wesker's sadism accurately too. (Especially the part about murder turning him on.) I even felt bad for the assistant director a few times. His life must suck.
UndeadGoldfish chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I have to commend you for this story... taking preexisting characters and molding them into your own stories, all the while keeping them in character, is a hard thing for most fanfiction writers, but you manage it beautifully. Great idea, great presentation; I had a lot of fun looking into the past here!
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh, this was creepy and sexy enough to be the greatest fic I've read yet! Awesome job. I love how you manage to make everyone delightfully mad and still human enough that your readers can relate to them. Awesome job, I can't wait to read more!
CinnyMon chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh my goodness, this is EXTREMLY, insainly cute. I especially love the ending line,

"Til death do we part, then?"

"Til death."

And of course, the whole, "It was partly for calling my a dick, but the first sounded so less...egotistical..." line was an epic win for Wesker on your part.

Keep on writing, this was brilliance!
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Love love love love :)

Read this on y-gallery today and happened to stumble onto it again.

Awesome! Birkin and Wesker are always so insane, love it!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
X3 Adorable!
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG! Me loves the William X Wesker pairing! XD

Aw, I could so picture the two of them sitting together in the cafeteria like that.

Man, that Dr. Ferris is one jealous man. Will he ever learn that Will and Al can't be separated? Lol. XD

Ha, leave it to William to point out an error. I bet Marcus really did not appreciate that, lol.

Oh! Sneaky sneaky, Ferris! I hope this comes back and bites him on the ass!

Oh god! I love this comment about Albert: "I suppose... that's why you've earned the title of 'assistant', isn't it?" Haha! Go Albert!

Poor William, he sounded so upset when he received that letter. I wonder if this will change things.

Oh my god! Yes! Will and Al hotness! So cute!

But that bastard Ferris is going to ruin everything! Gr! I just wanna smack him!

Oh my! Payback's a bitch, ain't it, Ferris? But man, Will and Al are so evil here! God, I love how you captured them here! They're just so sexy and devious!

Wow! What a twist! Marcus told them about Ferris' actions! Very intriguing!

My god! I loved the ending! This dialogue is just spectacular!

"Neither will I. I could not live with myself if I were the one responsible for your untimely end."

"Til death do we part, then?"

William smiled, "Till death."

Absolutely brilliant, hun! I just loved this story! Lol, as if you couldn't tell? XD

~Divine Arion~