Reviews for You've Changed Me
oranfly chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Loved every word of it! There's going to be more yeah? I sure hope so!
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
oh so swet *stupid smile*

I've officially just become one of your fans :p
bk-1205 chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Very nice! I can't wait to read what happens next.
wjobsessed chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Wow. This is a very nice chapter.

What impresses me the most is the intensity. You can feel it while you read it.

"The apprehension that hung between them was, needless to say, growing exponentially with each passing moment..." I should say so. So much so that when you describe their very first (tender)kiss it's like 'BAM!'

And I love the last paragraph as well.

Thanks for this :)
Xeen Cyr chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
exactly what i needed! fantastic ending :)
Ocein chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
That was nice :) I like that Peter thinks she's turning into him...and that he doesn't push her; he waits for her to come to him. See, he is a genius!
cloopio chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
OMG!

as if the story wasn't good enough as it is, the last two sentences of the story completely blew me away! you write so beautifully and well, and i can only (omnce again) ask you to PLEASE keep writing more fabulous Fringe fanfics, nd soon too! i don't kno how long i can wait for another great fanfic by you! it's almost as had as waiting for a new Fringe episode! :)
bamaslamma29 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
PLEASE continue this. I'd love to see it turn into a novel length story, and that's a total compliment to your writing skills. Absolutely wonderful!
cloopio chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Omg i love your story so far, please PLEASE continue it! :D
Miss Mila chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Aw, I love it.

As for any ideas...well, I hope you were planning for Peter to come and find her. Maybe he just...sensed?-something was wrong? I don't know, but I'm sure wherever you take this fic, it'll be good.

Great job,

~MM
bk-1205 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I don't know where it's going, but I need it updated soon. I need to see if Olivia will allow Peter to help her or if she is determined to go this road on her own. It sounds like she needs some help. Will she get it? Will Peter help her? I need to know.
Fantasy Cat chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Man...that chapter was hard, deep, intense, read from the moment Peter got hurt...man...I gotta wonder what you got up your sleeve in the next chapter
ahealthyaddiction chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
What a fantastic story! I LOVE the way you are writing Olivia... I feel like it's so true to her character. PLEASE write more chapters... plural!
Ocein chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Aye, shiver me timbers!

Great job! You totally set yourself up for more chapters...things need to be resolved! Thanks for expanding on the suggestion :)

My other suggestion would be for Peter to witness her anxiety attacks/bad dreams and help her, again :)

Hm...what do you think you'll do next? Can't wait to read more :)
noturgurl chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I don't know where this is going either, but wherever it is it's bound to be awesome!

Such a great story! I love it when you update or post new things ;)