Reviews for A Blanket of White
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is a very good story. I liked how Legolas and Aragorn cared for each other while they were escaping from the orcs. I'm glad that they were saved from them by the other elves. I noticed a few minor grammatical errors.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
HAH! i like how the title fits in at the end! very good and VERY angsty!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
A great story. Very well written.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is very good. I am always amazed at how original your writing is - you can easily take a plot that has been done thousands of times and make it absolutely unique. Wonderful writing style, I don't know how you do it, but you do it well. The suspense was just the right amount, good interactions between the characters. It's hard to pack in so much into such a limited space, but you've done it.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this was good, but i think you should have made more of a story out of it, do you know what i mean? regardless, i liked it.

keep writing!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OMG! This was fantastic. I'd thought you'd left the fandom it'd been so long since your last story. Very dark fic but believeable to the core (and wonderfully written). Strange medicine, just the right amount of concern as to what it was doing to Aragorn. You sure know how to set the mood in a story and we can tell the fellas suffered a lot. You are definitely one of a kind when it comes to your writing style. It's completely utterly, fabulously unique. Thanks so much for posting.
Shanna chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Grecian me ha encantado, como siempre te digo: eres el mejor. Una historia emocionante, llena de angustia, me ha gustado mucho. Un abrazo.
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like the concept of your story. It sort of starts in medias res, bringing us right into the action, and then narrates what led up to the events of the story.

However, I recommend that you proofread or even find a beta reader, because you have a ton of grammatical errors. It may be that you are trying to have your characters speak formally, or have the orcs speak informally, or perhaps you were too eager to post your new story, but it just comes off sounding a bit strange. Read over some of the conversation and you'll see what I mean.

And... was Legolas going to kill Aragorn, or did I read incorrectly? It seems as though, after Shagog threatens him but before the elves appear, Legolas is going to "stop the flow of blood to his friends's laboring heart"- as in kill him before the orcs can. Interesting and very twisted. I like it. It shows the utter desperation of their circumstances.

Overall, good story for a one-shot!
anarithilien chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Great story! I only wish there was more. I'll have to go see what else you have done. Beautiful descriptions.
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Your stories always keep me on the edge of my seat!
Adulas chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Well done grecian! :)

I look forward to reading more of your stories about Aragorn and Legolas.

Dín
Blaise821 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I have sorely missed your writing and this story reminds me why. You set up an atmosphere of tension and maintain it throughout. The relationship between Aragorn and Legolas is clearly evident as a strong brotherly love, willing to do anything to protect the other including ending the other's life to save them pain. I loved it and hope this is a sign of more to come. Happy New Year!
ninna chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I was so happy to see an new story from you...I have really missed your always intriguing tales!