Reviews for Understanding
rmpcmfan chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Excellent story! Loved all the quotes and sayings, so appropriate.
AshLiz chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
Really liked this story
nellaspitz chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Those are my three words for you. Thanks for that! It was a great story! :)
LostinOblivion chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
I read this ages ago, and recently mentioned it to a friend as a example of good Prentiss femslash. I decided I needed to go back and read it and review it. Kudos for writing it realistically, which is very hard to come by in this fandom. It's dark and raw, but real and painful. And, you managed to make first person POV work, which is usually a disaster in fanfic. Everyone was still in character. All around excellent story.

And by the way, I like the title. I think it still applies to the fic in its entirety.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
This story is fantastic and I loved the ending.
TVCrazed chapter 15 . 1/10/2011
I loved this story. it was awesome. I feel so bad for Emily tho. Now I'm gonna hit the sequel lol. i know it's going to be as good-if not better- that this.
WonderW89 chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
Preacher! Amazingness! And I'm not just talking about the comic here!
ILoveChocolate chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! The yellow crayon reference was a Buffy thing. I was like "hmm, are there more I don't know." And then you said that and AHHHH! haha, thank you for making my day.

By the way. I loved the story. And I love Lee. I feel really bad for her and I don't even know her. Excellent story. 3
keket1976 chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
This story is simply wonderful. I've been surfing the net trying to read everything I can with Emily or Emily/JJ and this is by far the best I've come across. It's raw and emotional, and kept me reading from beginning to end. Amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing tfm! And in regards to your search for a title that ties it all together how about something like; Washed Away. A reference to both the rain and to the end, 'so it goes'.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Wow that was an awesome story, i like the character of prentiss a lot and you did a great job.
goldfoil07 chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
I liked this story very much. It was well paced, with good characterization, and a little bit different!
jareaufan chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
Loved the Vonnegut references. Actually, all the pop-culture references I loved.
lrigD chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
Wow, this was definitely a very intense and dark story.

But somehow, it fits. I like that you didn't follow the rather standard JJ/Emily way, instead made up your own, original story. And I liekd the BtVS reference, though I haven't seen that episode yet (I'm only in season 2 now). It's funny, because I recognized Xander the moment I saw him. I think I actually like him better in BtVS :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 15 . 1/14/2009
amazing... i loved it, great job!
prentissrocks chapter 15 . 1/14/2009
I read the "don’t try that yellow crayon bullshit on me" line and loved it. I really liked the way you managed to mention so many other things in your work, but not have them stand out at all. They helped the story rather than were there for show. And finally the "So it goes" from Slaughterhouse Five. So Emily and so very well done. This was fantastic, and I think the title suited it well throughout the whole thing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »