Reviews for Eyes of Humanity
always-kh chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
once again a good chapter. wow he is a tease. and you'd really have to squint to see the sokai. i like the whole love hate thing you have going there too.
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
hey can't believe i didn't review this already! i like the way this is written. you managed to keep them both in character and that's hard to do esp given the situation.
Schmelly Inc chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
"Sorry, Princess... I prefer blondes"

BWAHAHAHAHGAHHAHA *chokes on giddy laughter* BWAMWAHAHAMA. Sorry, couldn't resist!

One of two of my favorite lines in this chapter, the other being the obvious, "“You know, me kissing your Nobody is almost like me kissing you." Ahh. This was so great! I loved it so much, and just so you know, I'm still suffering from the explosion of the shattering of my expectations! It was amazing, not that I had any doubt that it would be, you're such a great writer! The subtle AkuNami underneath made me smile to no end and the bickering between Axel and Kairi made me giggle... there's just too much good stuff about it, and you know I'd write an essay if I didn't have better control lmao.

YAY! It feels good to feel awesome! You're awesome too! Yay for being awesome! :D Great job on this, and keep it up, you know I'll be there to gush whenever you have something new!

Cheers!

- Michy*
UnchartedHeart chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
This is AWESOME I was thinking, "ah he's going to kiss her!" then that happened. Real. Nice. I love it!
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
The bantering at the start was splendid.

“You know, you shouldn’t talk about yourself like that.”

“…What?” - OH YES. WIN.

'A shudder rolled down her spine...' - Wonderful. The 'rolled' bit was just awesome.

“Nice undies.” - lololololololololololololol.

I liked this one much better than the previous one, I'm more of an AkuKai fan than AkuNami (though I love AkuNami). The way you wrote it was fantastic. It looked so effortless.

DEFINITELY looking forward to more of your work. Fantastic job.
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ahh, I had to check this out after you mentioned it, and I've found some time before my bus. XD

Sort of happy with it? You should be freaking ecstatic man! I thought this was a really beautiul drabble... beginning piece... yeah! And I know, you'll know, exactly why I'm so excited for the next chapter... hee hee XD. But, still, I loved this AkuKai a lot _ I don't know if I'm imagining this, but I personally really liked the way you wrote the part leading up to the 'three words' and give kind of a false hope for them to be another select three words and then he says, "I'm not human..." it was pretty dang sad. :( But, maybe I'm being delusional... we all know I have those moments, lol. But me loves so much, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Gah! MY BUS, it's a-comin'! #% %?$&%!

Cheers!

-Michy*

P.S. I'm seriously looking forward to the possibility that you might use that quote you mentioned... I LOVE
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Who cares if it was short, this was good. I like how you've portrayed Axel here, especially near the end. The way he described himself was heartbreaking. Good work.
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 1/5/2009