Reviews for Obsession
iHATEamarorollins chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Great nice
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Loved it. Your Oliva was really believable! I loved that I could sense the love between El and Liv with out it being melodramatic. The whole story was spot on! Great job!
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
Wow...I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm off to start reading Baby of mine...it looks interesting but I just haven't had a chance to read it. Awesome work! Glad Parker got his ass kicked!
spacekitten2700 chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
great job
TV Angel 711 chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
awesome chapter! i loved reading this story. you are a great writer!

e&o forever!

svu forever!
fluteskickbrass chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
Ya mostly got me with that first part... I was like gawrsh this is a lot of detail for when she's by herself! Something is up.

On a side note: you have a lot of fics unfinished that I have read and I'm not 100% ok with that.
Trixie Ray chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
Hey, omg!

You need to update!

I mean, it's been almost over a year since your last update!

I loved the story, it's so cool!

Well, UPDATE!

xD

Bea~!
Careey chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Not very good with reviews. However once I started reading this story I stayed with it. Hope you finish it.
EvilAndRegal chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
continue please! Great story! love itt!
Elley's Passion chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
greatt..
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
That first part was evil lol. I thought that was really happening.

Can't wait for mote. :D
protego-totalum88 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Yeah you definitely got me with the start of the chapter. I was seriously thinking that somehow he had gotten to Olivia again. Thank god it was only a dream, or rather a nightmare.

So sorry I haven't been reviewing lately (even though I have been reading). I'll try and be better at it.
rainbow-brite13 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Okay, you got me at first! But as soon as you started talking about the rope, I started looking for another explanation! :) Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more!
TV Angel 711 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
awesome! i love it! at first i didn't get the first part... but then i re-read it and realized it. :) this is a great story! i can't wait to read more! please keep going!

e&o forever!

svu forever!
Mariska Benson chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
I kinda figured that the beginning was just a dream, but I wasn't for sure!

Yet again...you cliff hanged me!

Gosh...come on you know you can do it...just write it down it...

You know you want to...

:}

Can't wait until next update!