Reviews for Tangled
moira33 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love it you have a very originL UPLOAD SOON
Furionknight chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I hope you start back up again soon :)
everlasting.rainbow chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved the bit when Hinamori realised she'd attempted attacking Hitsugaya TAICHOU xDD Excellent beginning! I'm looking forward to more :) chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
very interesting
miyuki00 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow, this story is amazing so far! Very gripping, I couldn't stop reading since the first sentence!

And I really like this twist to canon though I think Hitsugaya and Hinamori being friends from childhood is what gives the ship a special charm, I like this all the same.

What I enjoyed most is that Hitsugaya didn't turn out to be an enemy of Seireiti after all, and that awkward moment where he's like, "I'm Captain of the 10th division" and she's all ike, "What?"

ROFL, I must say, it was a refreshing change, since I was completely expecting him to be an enemy right off the bat

I eagerly await an update to this fic to see how everything unravels. Please post the next chapter soon!

unformidable trust chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
lol, omg hitsugaya acts so hot!

plz update soon
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is such a wonderful first chapter. It's so well written; the words just flow effortlessly, one after another. The plot is interesting as well; I've never read (or even seen) a story where they're not childhood friends - not counting AUs of course.

Please continue!
project ecto chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
You write like a professional. The story has a great plot.
Isabela Powers chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
i'm sure that after the many super awesome and super positive reviews that you got in just three days, i don't have to tell you how super great this first chapter is, do i? dudette, it's awesome. humorous, mysterious, suspenseful, dramatic, and at some points, almost romantic. wow. impressed? you bet i am!

exquisite. that's the word that popped into my head when i thought about your writing. CS made a darn good point; you have talent in writing. so much so, i'm ashamed of my poor, mediocre stories, which barely compares to this fabulous masterpiece, after reading this story.

your writing flows smoothly and captures the scenes wonderfully, vividly so. although, i must say that it was a bit over the top at some points. but just a tad bit.

the characters weren't in the least bit ooc at all. even though they are in a different situation, i suppose one can say, it's their personality that makes them who they are, and you portrayed their personalities quite well. Toshiro: icy cold, way too serious and far too irritable; Momo: a bit ditsy, but totally sugar sweet...oh, yeah. you got them down, alright. ;)

personally, i felt they acted and reacted like the Momo and Toshiro from the original story would have.

as for the story itself...i'm so hooked. was hooked by the third line. the mystery, coupled with your exquisite writing, has me wanting very much to read more. i do hope that you do continue with your fabulous idea. i believe that you have a small group of fans already...D

fabulous writing darlin!

Nitachi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I LOVED that first chapter! I can't wait for more! I also want to thank you for the persimmons thing. I thought that I was the only one who found it amusing that he hated persimmons. There are so many good things I like about this chapter I can't list them all! (you also probably wouldn't want me to because I'd get really off topic and run out of room on this review box...) It's a really original idea and you did such an amazing job writing this I was sad when the chapter was over. (but happy because it was such a good chapter!) Thank you!

Haha Kira... that never fails to make me laugh
Tomas Hydraxus chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Better than mine... *General grumbling at own lack of talent*

*Sighs* Can't be helped, can it? Liking the story so far (Can you actually say that about a one chapter long story?) very, 'very' intriguing start - You don't know anything... - actually makes me want to find out what the hell she doesn't know. Subscribed to the story, and eagerly await the next chapter.

Panda-Fanda chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It sure is different but equally as interesting.

Making Hitsugaya and Hinamori not childhood friends is

very original. Everyone is just so used to them knowing each other but now that they don't it really puts thing in a whole new perspective. You spiced it up a bit and I like your idea a lot. But I wonder if they will end up falling for each other because they don't know each other that much. Wow so much to look forward to. Anyways good job so far can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please and thank you.
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
o.o This is AWESOME! I LOVE this plot idea, and I LOVE how you introduced them to each other. Not to mention, the prologue in the beginning made the whole ting a lot juicier! XP I can't WAIT to see what else you have in store for this story! Update as soon as you can, kays? ;)
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
HAH! Your one-liner summary was a completely inaccurate representation of what the story was about or how it would go; in fact, based on that one-liner I almost didn't read it...but I'm glad I did, you're a fantastic writer! I'm not sure where the plot would go, but its as intriguing as the prologue of any suspense novel on the market today. Can't wait for the next chapter... :) :) :)