Reviews for Secret Agent Man
Camorra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Would r0o have anything to do with the firemen reference? This is really, really funny and very well written.
Creature of Shadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was crazy, and totally hilarious. As was the actual one on Dokuga, which I just looked at. Woke my hubby up laughin.
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
omg! i'm trying so hard not to laugh cause i happen to be in a library.
4theluvofanime chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i laughed so hard while reading this that i started crying, lost my place and had to start over. lmao! this is the funniest fic i've read and i loved every bit of it! :D great job!
Murasaki Hikari chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow... Once again, I have laughed to the point of tears and I only have you to thank for it. I seriously hope that you continue to write random (yet hysterical) stories such as these! They are to die for! X3
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
*snorts* that has to be the silliest thing I've ever read and I loved it. Only Kagome would dream something like that lmao. Great job!
cilla0198 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
lol
andreabennett2066 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lmao. That was cute.
Eleanore-Rigby chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was beautiful. Nicely done :)
Love Molly Who chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ha ha ha ha

my gosh

ha ha ha ha

wow liked it couldn't stop laughing at the random-nes
JPhae chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i love how when they shoot at each other they say bang. on youtube look up xbox 360 banned commercial or ad. that sorta reminds me of this story.
hikari hime 73 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I only have one thing to say to that:

MDR!

Dewa mata
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
oh that's nice. lol
KurenaiBara-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
LMAO! lol this really had me cracking up lol good job! D
Deazana chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I found that quite amusing especially Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha rolling around in the mud. Never laughed so hard. Good job