Reviews for Bonded
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I...am in love with this fanfic...
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
That was just beautiful. You kept the characters just as they were in the game and had realistic development of Jade to show emotion. I am not really a fan of the Jade/Dist pairing, but again, that was beautiful.
MasochisticHero chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I was never really much of a fan of same sex relations, but i love the ketherburg children! I really enjoyed your story!
Rainmy chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
I think this is the first time I read a fic where jade falls in love and I don't feel he is extremily out of chracter,menas you did a great job,I'm going to reda the sequel now!
Tea'nThoughts chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
I love your style, it's very whimsical, quirky and above all funny. You do the tender moments well too, which is very tricky with a character like Jade. And I'll be completely honest, it was this fic that made me love JadexDist. Keep writing please!
kita3333 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
That was a great fanfic, I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for writing it. :)

Anyway, I TOTALLY know what you mean about the Dist battles. :O AND for me, it works both ways!

You know how Jade usually casts fonic artes? When I fought Dist, Jade fought close-up (which wasn't the smartest option), which only did 1 damage and he would never cast and we had to keep commanding him to. I thought it was really cool because it seemed like he didn't want to harm his friend too much. 3 It was so consistant and same thing happened with Dist minimally harming Jade. It's so adorable! He stayed in red-mode longer than anyone else. :P
Junipertree chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
The entire area around "He was suddenly aware of a warm finger stroking his cheek" had me back-tracking multiple times trying to get the pronouns straightened out, but overall it was a very sweet ending, just the right amount of waff~
Junipertree chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
The chapter probably could have used some more tension. There was no sense that Dist was in any real danger, and it diminished the payoff.

The ending was cute, though.
Junipertree chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Let me guess: they'll make it in time. :P
Junipertree chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
"Anise, who had for some bizarre reason taken to seeing the potential for romance whenever she spied two men talking together"

OH, FANGIRLS.

Jade and Dist are so married in this chapter, I have to say. I'm also curious to see where the business Jade's involved in with the replicas will go. I was pleasantly surprised to see it developed instead of just brought up and dropped.
Junipertree chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
LOL Anise, who will not grow up to be a fat cow. This chapter was perhaps surfing the line of getting too 'hold me' at the end, but Jade committed is Jade committed, and Dist is a crybaby anyway. You made it work.

I'm probably review-spamming a but too hard, but oh well. I thought this story deserved considerably more than it got - I mean, nine? The Pit of Voles is cruel indeed.
Junipertree chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
The tension builds! I had to d'aww at Dist on Jade's bed, though.

Yu do a good job balancing Jade the Jerk and Jade the Reformed. Also Dist's letter to Nephry was hilarious.
Junipertree chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Or they could just cut the baby in half, and give one half to each!

I like the morality issue brought up, even if its insertion was not the most subtle. :P
Junipertree chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I do hope this will pave the way for some development on Dist's part. It looks like it's going that way. :x

But poor Dist, faced with nothing but gray in his wardrobe! How will he survive!
Junipertree chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I like the bway you write mopey!Dist, just the right amount of brattiness and real hurt. This has the potential to be awesome, and there always needs to be more Jade/Dist. (I thought that servant comment was just Jade being snarky, but taking a more literal interpretation seems interesting.)