Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
general zargon chapter 6 . 6/29
This is an amazing story, and I love how you wrote Snape. Dumbledore made a lot of mistakes, but I still enjoy his character and all the possibilities for analysis. You wrote the characters very well, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Magic Blue chapter 6 . 6/8
Awesome ! Love how you paint Dumbledore as a not so sweet grandpa and Snape as a almost rational and responsible person. And it made me laugh, so thanks !
Heart chapter 6 . 2/15
You wrote well, Author.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 5 . 2/8
' "They say the mind is the first to go."

Severus stared at Albus for a long moment. "Do they indeed?" '
All right, all right, I broke down and reviewed. This is a great fic. Poor Snape. He may be a petty, angry, frustrated wretch, but even he doesn't deserve Dumbledore's hiring practices. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
great:)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
I like that you give another side to Snape. You actually make him kinda likable in the stories I have read. Though I’m not a ‘Snape fangirl’ I still enjoy seeing a character that is pretty much always portrayed as being more of an antagonist as having a more fleshed out character.
JCkid1991 chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
loved this story enjoyed the interaction between Snape and Dumbledore would like to know more about the DAD professes mentioned in chapter 3 the veal and the 2 that were sent to st mongos by Hagred and Minni
old-crow chapter 6 . 7/17/2017
Hi,

I always enjoy these "off-camera moments." Your telling of these is especially believable.

Old-Crow
benrobbins77 chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
All this story did was make me want to wrap my hands around Dumbledore's neck and squeeze the life out of him.
GleeGeneration23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
When I read about Snape in the book I imagine him exactly like this. I've read all six chapters and this is one of the best characterisations of Snape I have ever read! The interactions with each of the defence teachers, Dumbledore's calm throughout and the little information we get about previous teachers is just gold. Incredible fic and one of my fave's. :)
Paracelse chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
I am perfectly delighted with your writing style !
I first read your "Oh God ! Not again" in French. Why on earth ? you might ask. Well, I am lazy. And French, as it happens (but I trust you already suspect that). As the French translator of your fic (may she be blessed by holy Cerridwen) did not translate the last chapters yet, I hurried to the original text. Then I read the whole fic in English and re-read it again, and finally translated the 49th chapter into French, just for fun. But alas ! it took me a pretty huge amount of time, and I am fairly disappointed with the result of it. It is well written (in French), but half of the irony is lost. This must be magic. Since then, I have begun to read your other texts (in English, needless to say) and I just love it. Nice shot, Sarah1281 !
almostNEET chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
That was last speech was a great CMOA for Snape. I can feel the intensity while just reading it. this was a good fic.
almostNEET chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
and the end is nigh...
almostNEET chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
HA! i guess once Snape thought it through, the Time Turner clue leaped up to him. Moody is creepy without even any effort!
almostNEET chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
oh man! the foreshadowing Albus' thought and conversations with Snape is bloody brilliant. And humorous of course.