Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
Jemennuie chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I couldn't copy and paste the lines that made me laugh out loud for this chapter because there were too many. So I'll just say I really liked the line "It really was fortunate that the most diplomatic of the Marauders was the only one to remain", because it's so true, haha.
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
"I get that you don't want me within ten feet of that position, Headmaster, but really? You would hire the Dark Lord himself over me? Really?"

"Placing Dark-Lord bait in a school full of children is a truly reckless and horrible thing to do, by the way."

These lines both made me absolutely laugh out loud.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
"He was told, in fact, that he perpetually had an air of grandfatherly amusement on his face. That was quite useful, really, as no one ever noticed that he was secretly laughing at them if that was his usual attitude."

Haha, I loved those lines! Especially since I do imagine Dumbledore as always having a look of "grandfatherly amusement" as you so aptly phrase it.
Mathcamel chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
This is really fantastic
fukuji mihoko chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
This was hilarious XD

Everybody was so IC...

And basically, it was perfecttt :D
Antiguo chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Very good.

Keep the good work. Have a nice day.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Quirrell is a better actor than I thought.
yairm210 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Very, very cool.

Thank you!
Thalia chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
You bring up some very good points and make the story comedic.
tabbiecat chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Love the characters of Quirrel and Lockhart! They are very funny and dead on. think Snape is a bit OOC, but really great story. :)
koswarg chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Excellent fic, thanks for writing it!
sammyfish chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
This was great. Some wonderful humour, great laughs, and a powerful ending too...
Mavarax chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
really good
accidentalsuperhero chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Excellent fic. Loved it. Very humorous.
Analie Janes chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I really love the idea of the story, it was very well written too! It pretty much followed the books, good job with that! The conversations between Severus and Albus was hilarious! I never thought Dumbledore could've been this funny or Snape to be this dramatic! It was great. Anyways, you didn't go too out of character either, which I really liked. The funniest and my favourite lines:

"I'm great with kids," Alastor offered, smiling dangerously.

Albus and Severus shivered in unison.

"Before he could open his mouth, Severus, who had been standing frozen in horror, snapped out of it and stormed towards the door. "We are no longer speaking," he informed Albus dramatically.

That went well."

"I've been a spy for nearly half of my life and involved in the war even before that. I've watched out for Potter and kept him safe from the Dark Lord and yet he still thinks I'm loyal. I'm watched amateurs come and go and have forgotten more than most of them have ever known about the Dark Arts. I'm willing to sacrifice everything to bring an end to this war." The declaration was quiet, but passionate."

The last one was the best. You have to hand it to severus for playing his part well...he was so brave! Anyways, really enjoyed reading this, awesome job! :)

P.S. Sorry for writing this insanely long review (most of which was quotes)...hope you didn't mind! :)
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »