Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
sparklesheen chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I love your portrayal of the interactions between Snape and Dumbledore. Your characterizations hit just the right notes. Of course, you also had me laughing the whole time. Thank you.
SMTRodent chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
That was very funny. I liked the dry sarcasm of Snape and the desperate scrambling for position of Dumbledore. Saved to favourites.
space puppy chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I love this piece.

It's what you get when pitting these two immensely stubborn types against each other.

Good job switching from the humour to the more emotional exchanges of the last years.
wow, that was hilarious, and at the same time managed to explaine so much. im impressed
Recipe chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
II LOOOOOOOOVEEEE YOOOOUUUU

AND I LOVE THIS FIC. heart.
Recipe chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
"I'm great with kids"

- I LOVE THAT LINE.

Just by the way, your characterization is flawless. I love this other side of Snape - the dramatic bit is totally believable, considering he is rather dramatic with his cloak-swishing and all that - and the insights into Dumbledore's mind that betray his manipulation skills - and how it's still light-hearted, like Dumbledore is.

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL.
Recipe chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
you had me lol'ing the whole way through. i rarely ever lol at written works or videos.

I even considered getting off the chair and lying on the floor so i could properly rofl.

best chapter yet (: onto the next!
ginny evans chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
hey, good job with this!
ggh chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
That was very well thought-out. I enjoyed Snape's reactions to each of the DADA teachers, and his frustration at not being allowed the job-AGAIN. Although as a fan it hurts me a little to admit it, but I had never really considered that the reason Dumbledore didn't let Snape teach DADA was to avoid the curse on the job. That opened my eyes to another possiblily. Thanks.

-Phoenix
Gotapenname chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Very well done story I am definatley adding this story to my faves.
KMH1 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Thank you for writing! I love your wit and humor. I also wanted to let you know that I think your profile page is fantastic! I laughed just reading it (especially the Twilight bit). :)

I look forward to reading more of your stories and am grateful that you are willing to share your talent here. Kudos to you! :)
Nocturnal Smile chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
I love Snape so much! Also love how you kept both of them so in character, too. The poor man never catches a break, and when he finally does he only gets to keep it by promising to murder a greatly revered man. I swear, it's like he created just to suffer and then die. Despite all this, you still made it funny. Nice work!
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I didn't review this chappie the first time I went through this? How could I possibly make such a horrible oversight. Snape's over dramatics, while not exactly in character, make these so very good. *glomps you* Awesome chappie, awesome fic. XD
Summersfan chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
A downer ending to a funny, funny little peek into the headmaster's life; the only way to end it, really, given that we all know his story does, in fact, have a downer ending. Which just makes his speech about the Flamels in book one kind of... well... foreshadowy? Yeah.

Good story.
Lady Halaia chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
I ~love~ how you've written Dumbledore and Snape.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »