Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
fukuji mihoko chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
This was hilarious XD

Everybody was so IC...

And basically, it was perfecttt :D
Antiguo chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Very good.

Keep the good work. Have a nice day.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Quirrell is a better actor than I thought.
yairm210 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Very, very cool.

Thank you!
Thalia chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
You bring up some very good points and make the story comedic.
tabbiecat chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Love the characters of Quirrel and Lockhart! They are very funny and dead on. think Snape is a bit OOC, but really great story. :)
koswarg chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Excellent fic, thanks for writing it!
sammyfish chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
This was great. Some wonderful humour, great laughs, and a powerful ending too...
Mavarax chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
really good
accidentalsuperhero chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Excellent fic. Loved it. Very humorous.
Analie Janes chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I really love the idea of the story, it was very well written too! It pretty much followed the books, good job with that! The conversations between Severus and Albus was hilarious! I never thought Dumbledore could've been this funny or Snape to be this dramatic! It was great. Anyways, you didn't go too out of character either, which I really liked. The funniest and my favourite lines:

"I'm great with kids," Alastor offered, smiling dangerously.

Albus and Severus shivered in unison.

"Before he could open his mouth, Severus, who had been standing frozen in horror, snapped out of it and stormed towards the door. "We are no longer speaking," he informed Albus dramatically.

That went well."

"I get that you don't want me within ten feet of that position, Headmaster, but really? You would hire the Dark Lord himself over me? Really?"

And,

"I've been a spy for nearly half of my life and involved in the war even before that. I've watched out for Potter and kept him safe from the Dark Lord and yet he still thinks I'm loyal. I'm watched amateurs come and go and have forgotten more than most of them have ever known about the Dark Arts. I'm willing to sacrifice everything to bring an end to this war." The declaration was quiet, but passionate."

The last one was the best. You have to hand it to severus for playing his part well...he was so brave! Anyways, really enjoyed reading this, awesome job! :)

~Analie~

P.S. Sorry for writing this insanely long review (most of which was quotes)...hope you didn't mind! :)
Playing Hooky chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I love this. It's pretty easy to imagine that all this is actually cannon, since the characterization is great. Snape is snarky with a penchant for drama; Dumbledore is good-natured and fond of a little truth-beautifying for what he thinks is best. Actually, you know what? F*ck this, I've now decided that this IS cannon and will treat it as such :P
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Haahaa. You make some really good points in here.

You know, Snape is a lot like Itachi: A bastard for a reason who follows his own noble goal.

I'm gonna have to look into the 'The Pink' thing, I've just been calling her Umbitch. Though I really can't understand how being second in command to a corrupt politician counts in anyones mind as qualifying you to teach a Defense course.

Keep up the great work!
Mordanyes chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
This was brilliant! Snape was hilariosu! Great characterisation! :D
notwolf chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I so love your Severus. "Dark Lords to watch out for, prophecies to protect, fugitives to keep alive, wizards to persuade, Harry and my credibility to uphold…" Albus counted off.

"And let me be the first to tell you that you failed spectacularly at three of them," Severus said matter-of-factly.

How true, Harry never did learn to go to adults for help, he continued on his own stupid path, and others had to risk their lives to save him.

"After the Dark Lord was stupid enough to come to the Ministry personally in the middle of an attack that was sure to have triggered some sort of alarms," Severus replied. "I just don't understand why he would do that. I mean, if he was willing to come personally, he should have waited until all of excitement about the battle died down or, alternatively, just entered the Ministry and stole the prophecy without all of the drama? And what was to prevent a Death Eater from coming in and removing the prophecy without picking it up? He could have knocked it off the shelf. Or if that wouldn't work, he could have broken it. Since all those involved at the Ministry Battle would appear to be just as sane as they were when they went in – which, admittedly, isn't necessarily saying a whole lot – that's proof that someone could do that without going insane. Since prophecies state their contents aloud after being broken, there was nothing stopping anyone from coming in, breaking it, and then recording the prophesy. Even if he couldn't remember it word for word, the Dark Lord could have simply used legilimency to get the information," Severus ranted.

AMEN. I have always said that plot hole was big enough to drive a truck through. And why didn't Dumbles have ppl like Moody searching for the horcruxes-you know, trained, competent wizard adults. Anyway, excellent series!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »