Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
shyfoxling chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
"a week after school started for Severus to relent and"

...and what? The sentence just cuts off there. (Speaking of which, you still have what looks like a missing line in the first chapter, between "Each year’s rejection seemed to make the already surly man crankier." and "I don’t," came the expected reply.")

“I did no such thing,” Albus lied virtuously. -lol!

"Alastor “Mad-Eye” Alastor" - I imagine you mean Moody, that is.

"Oh, if looks could kill. Well, non-Basilisk looks, that is." - giggles!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
just as funny as oh god not again! you have a real flair for comedy! thought of becoming a stand up comedian as a part time job!
Hitokiri Onib chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
first of all let me point out that snape is petty. In the many, many, many stories that i have read, he is almost always an utter bastard.

But to my great delight, while he maybe petty in this fic. He is also wonderfully entertaining. He gets so wound up over the smallest things. truly delightful! its like watching your little brother declare that he hates girls cause of some sort of malformed attempt at logic, colored by his own preconceptions... ok maybe not that extreme.

But whatever the case, this story is very entertaining and i can't wait to see more of it.
Mysticalflame chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
“We are no longer speaking,” he informed Albus dramatically.

That went well.

Haha.
Davek86 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Nice story so far
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Absolutely wonderful. :) And quite close to character.
duj chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Considering that Minerva described Sirius and James as exceptionally brilliant students and Slughorn did the same for Snape and Lily, I'd say it's unlikely Lupin was even in the top four. We have no evidence that he was even a good student; his prefect status was supposedly a staff ploy to have him control his best friends.
Jaideum chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Oh, that was so funny! Loved Severus and Dumbledore and Remus! Just loved the chapter.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Ghod, I almost feel sorry for Severus after this one. Albus is clearly trying his patience and I'm surprised he's managed to restrain himself so well. The next ones should be quite interesting as we get into the more 'colorful' holders of that position.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Dofl! I was chuckling all through the chapter, Snape's final, dramatic declaration at the end broke me. Snape does have a bit of a flare for dramatics.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Before he could open his mouth, Severus, who had been standing frozen in horror, snapped out of it and stormed towards the door. “We are no longer speaking,” he informed Albus dramatically.

That went well.

LOL!
saiyanwizard chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
That did go well :). Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next chapter!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
wildskysong chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
wahahaha, this is excellent! Great work, really. You make me actually like Snape!
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Very funny chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
McAwsome chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
this is amusing...you've made Snape and almost likeable character, while keeping him mostly IN Character. Keep up the good work.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »