Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
Valmarien chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
That was brilliant. I love the job you did on Dumbledore - I really think you got him nailed. Same with Snape. Their verbal sparring is a gem!

Don't worry about the conclusion not being amusing - the books darken steadily as they go and anyone following canon, as you did, has to follow suit. In fact, your ending is very appropriate. Thank you for bringing this story to life!
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Just finished reading. Great fic. Loved the interaction between Sev and Dumbledore.
Terikel chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Hi there

Tha's an absolute great fanfiction. I could imagine Snape saying all those things. And after reading this story, I realized that Snape is quite right in saying that all the DADA teachers were quite... useless. Or evil...

And I liked it when you explained how it would have been so much easier to protect the Philosopher Stone or get the Prophecy. Sometimes wizards seem to make it more difficult than it really is...

But even if I laughed a lot and found the story quite funny, I really think that the best part was the end. I just saw Snape before me, declaring all these things, accepting his duty and with that his death...

Well, keep the good work up )
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
excellent work on this story. I enjoyed the battle of wits, please keep up the good work in writing the stories.
FaithlessGirl chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I loved it, it was really funny...
firefly134 chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Also, (and I'm reviewing in chapter five because I forgot to write this when reviewing for the last chapter. Sorry by the way aswell for not reviewing each chapter, but I was enjoying the story and selfishly refused to stop reading :P) I loved Severus's flair for dramatics throughought it and Dumbledore's 'subtle' emotional blackmail on Remus was hilarious, you write them very well, it's a really amusing story :).
firefly134 chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I absolutely love this, it's quirky and extremely amusing. I was LOL-ing throughout the whole story, it was brilliant. Thank you for that, it's hilarious. :) Hope to read more of your writing, I enjoyed it a lot. :P Wonderful, completely amusing, very entertaining :). Saved to faves :D. Loved the banter between the two, it seemed so -them- and so even more funny. :D
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Severus' constant applications are a great thing to center a fic around; I don't think I've ever read a fic about that before. This was a very witty story. The chapter with Lockhart made me laugh the most.
MrRobertsIIIhotmail.com chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Go Snape! What a great fic. I really enjoyed all of Snape's snarky comments.
Raro chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Hehe, I love this story!

saiyanwizardgurl mentioned that it was the "fake" Moody in this story, but the fake guy didn't turn up until the night before they boarded the Hogwarts Express, so this one was the real one.
shyfoxling chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
“They say the mind is the first to go.” Severus stared at Albus for a long moment. “Do they indeed?” - LOL yes indeed.
Sianco chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
“I think centaurs are my new favorite magical creatures,”

Love it.
violet-phoenix-rose chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
That is CLASSIC! Amazing story - LOVE the verbal sparring matches and some of the lines. "And let me be the first to tell you that you failed spectacularly at three of them."
saiyanwizard chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
My favorite line was "And let me be the first to tell you that you failed spectacularly at three of them." I couldn't stop laughing.

And "...But at least he read out loud and acted things out with Potter, which was sure to cause some emotional scarring" comes in at a close second.

Thanks again for giving us a bit of entertaining fun!

Steph
mountainelements chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Wow, you've really thought out some of those plot twists in canon, haven't you? I have to agree that some of them seem a bit unreasonable.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »