Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
And this one was just as good.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Yes! It was as funny as I expected it to be.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Can't wait to see remus's.
Lightningstorm9 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
wow it took Severus 15 years to get the DADA position that is really amusing... lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Great story, love ur writing and points about canon - think you are (or Snapes 20/20 hindsight is) being a bit harsh on Voldemort in Ch 6 though. Given that he sent Bode in to retrieve the prophesy he obvs didn't know much about how they worked or were protected (and it never says Rookwood worked with prophesies himself so he might not know the details either). If you didnt know that the records of prophesies would be spoken aloud when smashed, and assumed that the ministry would be smart enough to protect them from getting knocked over (which actually they might have done - the smashed ones either got directly hit by spells or fell when the whole shelf was blown up) sending harry in might seem like a reasonable plan. Especially for someone with Riddle's obsession with grandiose and melodramatic plots (which is kinda canon after book 6). Same for showing up in person, after book 6 we know Riddle prefers to work by himself if possible (and given that a bunch of death eaters were caught red handed he couldnt really give himself away more - not showing up was only important while the minions still had a chance to escape undetected)
A Markov chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
This managed to be very funny for five chapters and then be surprisingly poignant.

Well done.

stealacandy chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Ooh, good one. You actually made e sympathies with Snape. For a heartbeat or two.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Oh my God. This was brilliant! It was a very amusing fic, at least for the first five chapters (although Snape's The Pink remark at the beginning of this chapter just about killed me xD). This chapter was actually very sad. I mean, if you know what's going to happen, how Snape is willing to risk it all, and to see them discussing Dumbledore's murder so lightly (with no small amount of snark on Snape's part)... It's just heartbreaking. But good, at the same time.
likyboy's chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh, I loved it, it was really fun to see Snape's growing irritation and despair, and Albus pretending he didn't see anything. You do make some good points about the canon too, but I already suspected they're all borderline schizophrenic in the novels, so... :)
Anyway, all those sarcastic comments about what really should have been common sense were a treat to read, well done !
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Great story, great ending. The portrayal of both was great, realistic and very humorous.
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
That went really well! Thoroughly enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the humble Remus.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Not terrorising traumatized colleagues is a social nicety? Brilliant.
Snape and Dumbledore were excellently portrayed.
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 10/6/2013