Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
Maria chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Oh god, this just keeps cracking me up. All that innuendo is hilarious!
Maria chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
This remains one of the most hilarious and Dumbledore-y of all stories. Amazing work!
cinthya chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
I love this conversations... i love snape
xD chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Laughing like a hyena with asthma xDDD Only one minor thing: there is a "who's" instead of a "whose" in the paragraph after Snape leaves. Otherwise fantastic!
The Anguished One chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
A good conclusion to a fun story. The end wasn't funny, but it would have been odd if this particular conversation was amusing. Well done.
The Anguished One chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
And here is the breaking point where Albus is actually trying to let Snape take the job once he has Slughorn. Umbridge is yet another awful professor, but at least she was forced upon them.
The Anguished One chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
This story is pretty much just making a good case of why Snape has had an excellent argument for why Albus should give him the job every year. There's a reason why you can argue he's wrong, but you can't act like he doesn't have a point.
The Anguished One chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Yet another rough year for Snape, and again I can understand his reasoning. He had a rough time thanks to Remus and his friends.
The Anguished One chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Not going to lie, this year really supports Snape's argument. Lockhart, to me, is worse than hiring the Dark Lord.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a fairly amusing idea for a story. Can't wait to see how the sixth year's conversation goes.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
What a nice and engaging story !
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Loved this fanfic!
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I love Severus. So much.
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
"I'm great with kids" that was EPIC!
Alex chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
At least he's not running off to France this time
326 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »