Reviews for Six Years, Six Applicants
xD chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Laughing like a hyena with asthma xDDD Only one minor thing: there is a "who's" instead of a "whose" in the paragraph after Snape leaves. Otherwise fantastic!
The Anguished One chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
A good conclusion to a fun story. The end wasn't funny, but it would have been odd if this particular conversation was amusing. Well done.
The Anguished One chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
And here is the breaking point where Albus is actually trying to let Snape take the job once he has Slughorn. Umbridge is yet another awful professor, but at least she was forced upon them.
The Anguished One chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
This story is pretty much just making a good case of why Snape has had an excellent argument for why Albus should give him the job every year. There's a reason why you can argue he's wrong, but you can't act like he doesn't have a point.
The Anguished One chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Yet another rough year for Snape, and again I can understand his reasoning. He had a rough time thanks to Remus and his friends.
The Anguished One chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Not going to lie, this year really supports Snape's argument. Lockhart, to me, is worse than hiring the Dark Lord.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a fairly amusing idea for a story. Can't wait to see how the sixth year's conversation goes.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
What a nice and engaging story !
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Loved this fanfic!
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I love Severus. So much.
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
"I'm great with kids" that was EPIC!
Alex chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
At least he's not running off to France this time
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
"That's…quite a speech," Albus managed to say. "I would not presume to understand what Voldemort is thinking, but I can hazard a guess that perhaps he did not put as much thought in alternative methods of obtaining the prophecy as you did."
"Which, in of itself, is very sad considering I just came up with those now," Severus muttered.

Yes...if only the characters would spend the minimum five minutes thinking about a problem before giving up...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
Wow...that was like the Hillary Clinton of interviews.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
"Besides, that fellow looks like he's keen enough for the job." Alastor cocked his head to the side and peered intently at Severus. "He might even be willing to kill for it."

This joke never gets old.
323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »